Pennzoil platinum distribution locations | FerrariChat

Pennzoil platinum distribution locations

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by K P, Jul 19, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. K P

K P Rookie

Jul 18, 2019
    Spencer Ohio
    Full Name:
    Kalman Poroszlai
    Hello , I’m new to this forum and would like any and advice or recommendations. Does any one know of any local distributors of Pennzoil Platinum in or around the Medina Ohio area. It appears that that last bits of Agip/Eni are pretty much extinguished.

Thanks ahead
    KP

2. PaulK

PaulK F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 24, 2004
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Have you tried the dealer?

3. K P

K P Rookie

Jul 18, 2019
    Spencer Ohio
    Full Name:
    Kalman Poroszlai
    As in Pennzoil dealer yes I just finally located one near here.My other distributor is taking there dandy old time shipping it here and then forgot to ship it , I ordered a couple cases of Pennzoil platinum 5-40 Tuesday today they call and said it may ship Friday from Pennsylvania. It’s pretty bad that my parts arrived from the UK well ahead of any lubricants .( ordered same day). I would just rather go pick it up , the wait is getting old .

4. PaulK

PaulK F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 24, 2004
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Sorry to hear of the difficulty. I'd check with the car dealership. Usually they have some on hand.

5. K P

K P Rookie

Jul 18, 2019
    Spencer Ohio
    Full Name:
    Kalman Poroszlai
    Dealers usually want about $13 a qt and I normally get it for $7-8. So when you have a bunch of lofs to do it adds up quick . I should of just pulled the trigger and drove 1.5hrs to pick up a barrel, maybe next round.

6. vincep99

vincep99 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 8, 2009
    I just picked mine up from Walmart. I ordered it online for $8/qt, they said it would take a week (they may have even had it in stock for all I know). It came in 5 days, I got a text, went to the store which is about 4 miles from my house. You park in a special Pickup zone right in front, go to the Tower, scan your code, a locker opens up, you take your oil.

K P likes this.
  7. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    None of the WalMarts in WA or OR carry the Pennzoil 5w-40 with the Ferrari approval around here (check the bottle carefully). Easiest it to simply order on Amazon. If you add it to your list and put alerts on it, you will find it goes on sale pretty regularly (as in every few weeks). My last 6 pack was $42, or $7 a quart https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JMCCBRW/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

8. K P

K P Rookie

Jul 18, 2019
    Spencer Ohio
    Full Name:
    Kalman Poroszlai
    Well found a Pennzoil dealer near here that has it in stock , 6qt case or 6gal eco jug winds up being about $6 and some change a qt I can try to see about bulk pricing tomorrow while I pick up some , too bad AGIP /ENI no longer have products here .

f355spider likes this.
  9. K P

K P Rookie

Jul 18, 2019
    Spencer Ohio
    Full Name:
    Kalman Poroszlai
    Also as I recall the Ferrari spec refers to the ability of the oil the to not deteriorate as easily from our (US ) heavily surfers base gasoline’s and higher temperatures breakdown in which the euro version of it is it refers to. I may be off a bit if any one else has more input on it.