Wells Fargo Sends International Speedway, Speedway Motorsports To The Pit | FerrariChat

Wells Fargo Sends International Speedway, Speedway Motorsports To The Pit

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by BartonWorkman, Jul 16, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BartonWorkman

BartonWorkman F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 3, 2003
    En El 305
    Full Name:
    Barton Workman
  2. #3 lorenzobandini, Jul 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
    And golllll-ly.....(Oh no Mr Bill!!!)....look at their 5 day charts....they're both up since you posted while their respective markets were down for the same period! o_O :eek:
    https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/^NYA/
    https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/%5EIXIC?p=%5EIXIC
    Might you have some contrarians? :p :)

3. Turbopanzer

Turbopanzer F1 World Champ

Oct 2, 2011
    Under a bonnet
    Full Name:
    Panzer
    Ferrarichat-the new zero hedge. Where placing a bet with someone now involves a finsncial analyst! :p

4. And be nice......I'm jes' trying to figger' a way (not being into the Lanier/Whittington/Paul/et al way) of funding your...errrggghhhh...IndyCar effort.... ;)

(Tha's the thanks ya' get....Aiye-yi-yi..... :D)

5. Turbopanzer

Turbopanzer F1 World Champ

Oct 2, 2011
    Under a bonnet
    Full Name:
    Panzer
    I will take any help i can get. Even if it gets really really really close to the line.

6. Whisky

Whisky Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2006
    Upper Great Plains
    Full Name:
    The original Fernando
    Ah yes, but a lot of folks will tell you those were the BEST years for racing...Wish I did more of it back them (1979-1988 or so)

7. Agreed on both counts. I didn't race to be "on the edge"...I did it 'cause I was competitive, passionate about auto racing, and, good at it. 'Not having the funds, 'could have, but wouldn't, do it "that" way. 'Wasn't that passionate to compromise values. :shrug: