For Sale - Ferrari 612 Scaglietti F1, rare spec | FerrariChat

For Sale Ferrari 612 Scaglietti F1, rare spec

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by hedge, Jun 15, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. hedge

hedge Formula 3

Jun 11, 2003
    England
    Full Name:
    Marc
    Looking for a good home - currently in Hertfordshire, UK. Please PM me, email [email protected] or call me on +44 (0)7989 479992 if you are or know anyone who may be interested. Thank you folks.

Ferrari 612 Scaglietti F1

Rare specification and A1 condition Ferrari 612 Scaglietti F1 in Rosso Corsa with Crema full-grain leather interior and contrast red stitching, challenge wheels, tubi exhaust, private plate, BOSE system, upgraded stereo/screen/speakers/cameras, and much more.

Lots of images including close-ups and ‘in the wild’ pictures here:
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/ur7Ej9YwutFwaaiZ8
    • Sought after rare spec
    • FSH
    • No expense spared
    • Private plate
    I have been privileged to have owned this car for 7.5 years and enjoyed around 20,000 glorious, trouble-free miles across Europe and the 612 Scaglietti never missed a beat. The 612 is a car for all occasions - I have explored Europe with four adults in style and comfort - and the boot that swallows the luggage to support them - including our Brompton fold-up bikes on occasion! Been away for weekends with the kids with all the paraphernalia that comes with them. And yet with that full load, also driven mountain passes at pace - Furka, Fluela, San Bernardino, Stelvio, Bolzano - where the car shrinks around you and will always have fond memories of the Ferrari F1 gearbox in Sport Mode, thudding us in the back with a blip of the throttle, matching lines and voice with fellow 599’s and 458’s but with a V12 soundtrack all of its own echoing off vast rock walls and through mountain tunnels.

The 612 Scaglietti has classic looks - an endless bonnet set between voluptuous wings matches the endless smoothly delivered torque from that Herculean V12 engine in a perfectly balanced chassis (54% of weight over the rear axle). Ferrari succeeded in making this flagship machine with the ability to switch from grand tourer to a true supercar that just defies its size and comfort levels - a unique experience - and this example has been well loved, well maintained and well driven by its previous owners and by myself for the longest period I have ever owned any car.

This breath-takingly stylish design and name celebrate the original Ferrari bodywork design partner, Scaglietti, and the only modern ferrari referencing the classic designs from the 50s and 60s era that some consider the most elegant: the era of the 250 GT - SWB and original California. I have only ever had admiring feedback, favourite comments including that the car is a ‘true modern classic’ and that it ‘looks like a rocket’.

Pricing seems to vary wildly for similarly equipped vehicles though it is rare to see one for sale in the same rare colour combination which is as well specced or in anything remotely approaching the condition. So I have priced the car at exactly the figure that Hiscox valued it at for guaranteed replacement value insurance purposes (which excluded the value of the number plate that I am including).

If you are looking for a flagship Ferrari, in a unique specification, that was over £200,000 new, in which you want confidence can be properly driven and enjoyed, yet is also in a condition that ‘somehow’ looks new despite its miles - then you have found her. Just don’t hang around...

100+ images:

Some of the main highlights of this unique vehicle:

- X4 FER number plate included

- Full service history, 2019 service prior to sale

- Tubi exhaust (£4K+ upgrade) - sounds wonderful

- 20” challenge/monolithic wheels (£6k+ upgrade)

- A1 spotless exterior condition following £3k bumper & front wing respray last Summer

- Front bumper wrap following the perfect match respray and full vehicle paint correction & professional polish less than 1,000 miles ago

- Excellent interior condition, full-grain crema leather seats, armrest, roof lining and door panels

- BOSE media system with upgraded 7” HD Kenwood 7170DABS system with Apple / Android CarPlay, HD reverse camera, DVD,Sat Nav with traffic and DAB - professionally installed 2 years ago, £2k+ spent on upgrade

- Upgraded speakers (with Kenwood upgrade)

- Dash cam professionally installed (with Kenwood upgrade)

- Red carpets with overmatts

- Aluminium accents & switchgear, dashboard trim & F1 paddles

- Fire extinguisher

- Full tool kit

- Ferrari wing badges

- Red calipers

- Yellow rev counter

- Ferrari logo embossed on headrests

- Full Ferrari fitted cover in silver with Ferrari logos front and back

- Trickle charger with easy access plug-in

- Thatcham alarm & immobiliser

- Vodafone tracker fitted (upgraded two years ago)

- Electric memory seats with lumbar support

- Traction control & factory safety systems

- Air conditioning with dual control heating and rear vents

- Alloy pedals

- Electric windows & mirrors

- 12 months MOT

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Thecadster likes this.
  2. hedge

hedge Formula 3

Jun 11, 2003
    England
    Full Name:
    Marc
    Reducing the price to £67.5k ono and I have added some new pictures to the album, with a couple of walk around videos. Away from early August and would ideally like to do a deal prior to that so please call me on +44 (0) 7989 479992 if you are interested or would like more information. Thanks.

Link to walk-around videos:
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/KY6K4nE81gS4rKym7

Link to picture gallery (more recent ones at the end):
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Thecadster likes this.