Any F Car track events at Summit Point? | FerrariChat

Any F Car track events at Summit Point?

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by pilotoCS, Jul 18, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. pilotoCS

pilotoCS F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 19, 2019
    The Capital of The United States of America
    Full Name:
    Willis
    Does anyone know of any Ferrari track events at Summit Point, WV?

2. gt1995

gt1995 Formula Junior

Sep 3, 2011
    Rockville, MD
    Not really in the past few years. The FCA Mid-Atlantic chapter is participating in an Italian themed club corral area on Saturday, September 28. Here’s what was sent out.

Join with other Italian car lovers at Summit Point raceway on from 10AM-4PM to watch the final rounds of the Mid-Atlantic Road Race Series. Over the lunch time racing break enjoy FREE low speed parade laps to Italian cars on Summit Point Raceway. If you've been curious as to what the track is like from the driver's seat but aren't ready for a full track day… then this is your chance. Come drive a few laps on track at low speeds and enjoy the great company of other Italian car lovers while we watch some great races!

pilotoCS likes this.
  3. DougDish

DougDish Karting
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 13, 2010
    Northern NJ
    Full Name:
    Doug
    I will be at Summit Point Main this weekend with my 458. I am instructing with the BMW CCA for HPDE and driving my Italia. Always a great event since we are also conducting a BMW CCA Club Race. Stop by Sat or Sun and check it out.

Doug

pilotoCS likes this.
  4. Ed_htc

Ed_htc Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 16, 2008
    Doug - Tell everyone I said hi!

Ed

pilotoCS likes this.