For Sale - Boxer Owner's Manual and Parts Manual | FerrariChat

For Sale Boxer Owner's Manual and Parts Manual

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by AHudson, Jul 14, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AHudson

AHudson F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 7, 2005
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Adams Hudson
    Two pretty cool manuals I found when cleaning out the garage:

1. Ferrari BB 512 i or BB 512 Owners Manual, Glovebox version - -

Here's an ‘original’ type manual you can actually use! Instead of destroying a supremely costly original, this is a carefully recreated, modern coil-bound version of the factory manual you can put in the car. Or hand to your mechanic. Or flip through to find how to…

> Correctly ‘set’ the air conditioner – Did you know about the valve you’re supposed to shut in the summer only? I didn’t.

> Set the exact “dual alternator” belt tension

> Know every fluid, spec, weight, and factory-correct adjustment

> Find those stupid fuses and relays… plus their amperage.

Plus about a zillion other things. I had these manual reproduced 10 years ago, sold every one of them except my 'own' copy. This one is now for sale.

This manual is 5 ½ x 8 ½, so it’ll fit perfectly in the worlds smallest glove box. It was made for the BBi, but about 95% of it works for the carb cars too. Basically everything but the carbs.

I have exactly one of these. First $50.

2. Ferrari Boxer Parts Manual

This is a fabulously reproduced manual, taken right from the factory manual and made by the main Boxer man himself, Paul Newman.

This manual is a full-size, 9” x 12”, ring binder version showing virtually every component, system, factory name and illustration of this complex car from front to rear.

It will absolutely pay for itself the first time you try to hunt down and obscure or hidden part, plus its relationship to the other parts in that system. It’s like having an X-ray of the car to determine which parts lurk where and how they fit.

I have one of these. First $60.

If no one has cherry-picked one of them, you can have both books above for $95.

We are moving and lots of my garage goodies must go. Just PM to reply.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Bknblk

Bknblk Rookie

Apr 30, 2019
    Full Name:
    Josh Toby
    Payment sent!

Josh

3. AHudson

AHudson F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 7, 2005
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Adams Hudson
    And indeed you did! Sold. Thanks Josh, headed your way. Enjoy!