Indianapolis events: Octane (May 10); Artomobilia (August 23-25) | FerrariChat

Indianapolis events: Octane (May 10); Artomobilia (August 23-25)

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by cavsct94, Mar 21, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cavsct94

cavsct94 Karting

Aug 26, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I’ll post a reminder once we get a bit closer to Artomobilia weekend, but please join us in and around Indianapolis for some great exotic and collector car events!

FRIDAY, MAY 10, 2019 / 7:00pm - 11:00pm

OCTANE is the newest, premium automotive event in Indianapolis, hosted in a the world-class First Wing Jet Center at the Indianapolis Executive Airport in Zionsville. Join automotive enthusiasts, collectors, and business and civic leaders from Hamilton and surrounding counties as we celebrate an unmatched collection of wings and wheels that will engage and delight… all in support of Colby & Cate’s Charities.

FRIDAY, AUGUST 23, 2019 / 8:30am - 3:30pm

SHIFT kick-offs a day of driving on the best roads Southern Indiana has to offer with a group of dedicated automotive enthusiasts with a light, hosted breakfast in Indianapolis. Then, work to reign-in the performance possibilities of some of the most recognized and icon performance sports cars and super cars as you carve through the back roads, stopping at selected way-points to collect your best 5 cards… all in support of the important work of the Three Points Racing Foundation.

FRIDAY, AUGUST 23, 2019 / 7:00pm - 11:00pm

FUELICIOUS guests will enjoy atmosphere of relaxed elegance and celebration, delivering a unique environment for pairing a discerning audience and unique sponsors. Hosted at the renown Lucas Estate in Carmel, guests will include a variety of automotive enthusiasts, business and community leaders, and local personalities recognizing and supporting the important work of Bolt for the Heart.

SATURDAY, AUGUST 24, 2019 / 12:00pm - 5:00pm

ARTOMOBILIA focuses on display and appreciation over competition and although each of the automobiles is truly magnificent, this event is not just about cars; it's about the art and automotive enthusiasts. This event embraces the essence automotive art and design by uniquely combining the artwork of local galleries and artists, with the presentation of significant automobiles and their iconic design.

Complete details available at: https://www.artomobiliaweekend.com

Berning and brian.s like this.
  2. DannyCee

DannyCee Rookie

Jun 20, 2019
    Full Name:
    Danny
    Hi Mike, I just bought a yellow 458 and live in Indy as well. They are inspecting and detailing it up in Fishers tomorrow. Is there any Ferrari clubs in town? Thanks

3. brian.s

brian.s F1 Rookie
    Professional Ferrari Technician

Nov 3, 2003
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Brian
    There is a local FCA chapter

4. cavsct94

cavsct94 Karting

Aug 26, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    Full Name:
    Mike
    DannyCee, just now getting this. PM me your email address and I'll share it with the local FCA chapter president, if you want. There are some events I can bring you up to speed on as well.

5. DannyCee

DannyCee Rookie

Jun 20, 2019
    Full Name:
    Danny
  6. cavsct94

cavsct94 Karting

Aug 26, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    Full Name:
    Mike
    DannyCee, I passed your info along.

Everyone else, Artomobilia is nearly here (August 23-24) and is filling up fast! Remember, Artomobilia weekend is three events: 1) Shift, the driving rally, on Friday morning; 2) Fuelicious, for excellent cuisine, drinks, at the Lucas Oil Estate, and 3) Artomobilia, with an excellent display of fantastic cars, including yours if you register!

7. 1guy

1guy Rookie

May 25, 2014
    kansas city
    Full Name:
    bill
    I'll be there on the 24th for the show. Bringing my 850 A C Schnitzer to show. Great event and hope this year for good weather.

cavsct94 likes this.
  8. cavsct94

cavsct94 Karting

Aug 26, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    Full Name:
    Mike
    One last push! Shift and Fuelicious: this Friday! Artomobilia: this Saturday! We have almost 30 cars ready to rally on Friday and we'd love to have you along!