488 - A BEAUTIFUL AND SIMPLE 488 WITH AVANT GARDE AND NOVITEC TOUCHES - TAG motorsports | FerrariChat

488 A BEAUTIFUL AND SIMPLE 488 WITH AVANT GARDE AND NOVITEC TOUCHES - TAG motorsports

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by TAGMotorsports, Jun 5, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TAGMotorsports

TAGMotorsports Formula Junior
    Sponsor

Image Unavailable, Please Login

We wanted to share a recent built at TAG that represents the simplicity that many F’Chatters would appreciate. The canvas is the beautiful 488 GTB that is a work of art from the factory.

Our customer wanted a fresh set of wheels, and altitude adjustment to match. We went with Avant Garde forged wheels on this build wrapped in Pzero tires from Pirelli. Novitec springs were installed to adjust the height to compliment the new wheels as well as improve the handling.

If you have any questions, or interested in any of the products of this build, feel free to contact us.

2019 Ferrari 488 GTB

-21/22" AVANT GARDE AGL432 SPEC 3

-255/30/21 325/25/22 PIRELLI

-NOVITEC SPRING KIT

If you have any questions feel free to contact us HERE

2. Kenny Nguyen

Kenny Nguyen Rookie

Jul 8, 2019
    Full Name:
    Kenny Nguyen
  3. jm2

jm2 F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 19, 2002
    michigan
    Full Name:
    john
    sorry > black wheels = :(

metaldriver likes this.
  4. metaldriver

metaldriver Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2015
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Andy Vecsey
    Throw a brick at me, but I hate black wheels. From a distance you cannot see the beautiful design or intricate machining of a high-quality wheel when it is painted black. When looking at this car, all I see is a vast expanse of BLACK beneath the fender arches. On the other hand, a silver / gray wheel displays its beauty from any distance.

jm2 likes this.
  5. tr328

tr328 Formula Junior

Jun 19, 2003
    Pacifica, California
    Full Name:
    Darryl
    I love the black wheels with the black top!

6. sakodik

sakodik Karting

Jun 2, 2016
    Santa Clara
    Full Name:
    Dan
    Loving the black wheels! What Andy said though, you can't see the design from a distance. But that works for me, If I see something I like, I tend to gravitate towards it. Black matte/gloss wheels > CHROME

7. Carlos@TAG

Carlos@TAG Karting

Apr 12, 2017
    Although black wheels are not for everyone (myself included) I do think these work really well with the black roof as stated above!