Wanted - Alfa Romeo Giulia | FerrariChat

Wanted Alfa Romeo Giulia

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by HotShoe, Jul 8, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. HotShoe

HotShoe F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2008
    Lake Worth, FL
    Full Name:
    Anthony Lauro
    I'm looking to get a daily driver and was wondering if anyone has a 2017-2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport they'd like to sell.

Must have sport package option.

Not many for sale around here and the few that I've found are a little rough.

2. Cigarzman

Cigarzman F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Lambo of Sarasota has one. I’m not sure if it’s exactly what you are looking for. It’s worth a call tho. Talk to John, he is the manager.

3. HotShoe

HotShoe F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2008
    Lake Worth, FL
    Full Name:
    Anthony Lauro
    Thank you! I will look into it now.

4. Cigarzman

Cigarzman F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Let me know. If you want I can take a look for you. I have no affiliation with this car but , John is a dear friend.

HotShoe likes this.
  5. HotShoe

HotShoe F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2008
    Lake Worth, FL
    Full Name:
    Anthony Lauro
    Still looking...

6. zxttfan

zxttfan Formula Junior

Dec 11, 2009
    St. Louis
    Jim Butler in St. Louis has a few new leftover ‘18’s, but all have AWD.

HotShoe likes this.
  7. dave80gtsi

dave80gtsi Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    Ohio
    Full Name:
    Dave Meredith
  8. HotShoe

HotShoe F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2008
    Lake Worth, FL
    Full Name:
    Anthony Lauro
    Gorgeous color combo!

Thanks for the heads up. We have a few 17’s around for @$27k. I’d love new but I’m not keen on taking a two year $20k hit.

The 2018 holdovers are an attractive option. I imagine they be aggressive now that the 2020’s will hit soon.

9. HotShoe

HotShoe F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2008
    Lake Worth, FL
    Full Name:
    Anthony Lauro
    Amazed how few of these are around.

Maybe it’s too soon and leases aren’t turned in yet?

10. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    No, they are really rare. Even in Europe. Im in Portugal now, and i have seen one Giulia. Plenty of 3er, C class, A4, GLA, X3 and even other Alfas (Mito, Giulietta..). But the Giulia is not selling well i believe. My friends in Paris say the same thing. It's not rare but it's not common.

11. johnireland

johnireland F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 19, 2017
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    John A Ireland

The sport package option is just cosmetic...blackout trim darth vader junk and the sports seats. And you definitely don't want/need the 19" wheels. As for the "defusers" at the back....just more poser stuff unless you are talking about the QV version with 505 hp. What you want is the Performance Option Package. It includes the mechanical limited slip, the adjustable suspension, and the paddle shifters. The adjustable suspension allows you to be in D mode but put the suspension back in N mode if the road surface dictates. The 18" wheels much less likely to get destroyed on public roads.

12. HotShoe

HotShoe F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2008
    Lake Worth, FL
    Full Name:
    Anthony Lauro
    Gotta admit I love the 19” rims on the car. Our roads are so flat and smooth they wont be an issue.

Lol, I’m also looking for all the other goodies you mentioned too.

13. johnireland

johnireland F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 19, 2017
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    John A Ireland
    Look around for deep discounts on existing 2018 models. I bought my 2017 in late January of 2018 and got $9k knocked off the price.

14. ferraripete

ferraripete F1 World Champ

HotShoe likes this.
  15. IloveGT

IloveGT Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 17, 2015
    I just got the lease on the Ti Sport RWD for 400 a month plus tax with 1000 down. The car was 52K MSRP. In Los Angeles, they are sold like dirt. Not sure if I want to own a Alfa for good as the future of Alfa in US is not sure and we have seen dealers closing down.

Sport package will have the 19 wheels and paddle shift which surprisingly is very good quality. The responsiveness of the steering, engine and chasis is the biggest pleasant surprise. For $400 a month, it's simply awesome!

Like someone said, you need to have the performance package. It has our bumpy road button and the LSD. Only $1500. So cheap.

HotShoe likes this.