Wanted - Desperately Seeking a 458 | FerrariChat

Wanted Desperately Seeking a 458

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Keb503, Aug 28, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Keb503

Keb503 Rookie

Jul 24, 2018
    OR
    Well maybe not "desperately", but I am looking for a 458 that has been stewarded with meticulous maintenance (with records), not tracked, wrecked, rented, smoked in or otherwise, that needs to find a new "steward" to care for it's future! But I would also like it to have been driven at least 1,000 miles a year but no more than 3,000(ish) miles a year. Prefer one owner, but will consider more if records are present. What I want:

Coupe or Spider, but depends on price
    Must be open to a PPI
    2012-2014
    Colors are flexible, I like several combinations. More important is the condition
    Love carbon fiber
    Like leather, dislike Alcantara, love the contrast stitching and stitched prancing horse
    Front End Lift (have a steep driveway)
    Full Electric Seats
    Parking Sensors and Back up Camera
    Factory stock

These are mostly wants, except the electric seats, front end lift, and previous quality ownership.

I have scoured online all the dealers, car sites, etc and thought maybe there is someone here who is looking to make a change in the garage. I am on the west coast, so added points for proximity, but not a deal breaker. Ready to pull the trigger for the right car.

Kevin

Thomas Arra and ortho-doc like this.
  2. ortho-doc

ortho-doc Karting

Jul 7, 2018
    If you've scoured online then you probably saw this fantastic deal a few weeks back. Nearly perfect 458 with 11,000 miles for $158K. It sold within 2 days. I know the person that bought it.

Attached Files:

• 458.png
      458.png
      File size:
      541.8 KB
      Views:
    HSSyed and Bthesixthree like this.
  3. KEB

KEB Rookie

Jul 11, 2018
    Yes I did see that car come up. Cudos to your friend for picking it up.

4. Keb503

Keb503 Rookie

Jul 24, 2018
    OR
  5. Bthesixthree

Bthesixthree Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 18, 2013
    CA
    Full Name:
    B

Any interest in a 2013 458 Italia with 5,700 miles? Fully loaded with Carbon Fiber Race Pkg and the Carbon-Backed 'Race' seats. Extended Factory Ferrari Warranty until June 2019. Pretty much a perfect 458. Nero with Nero Interior and Rosso stitching.

Adam Gasper likes this.
  6. Adam Gasper

Adam Gasper Karting

Jul 15, 2018
    Full Name:
    Adam Gasper
    How much please? Of course, 2nd in line after the OP. Thank you!

7. Keb503

Keb503 Rookie

Jul 24, 2018
    OR
    Sounds like a great car, but I broke my back a couple of years ago and the full electric seats are important for the adjustability and comfort. I suppose i could refit, but race seats wont have the value to me as they would someone else. Unless my interpretation of the race seats is misguided. I have briefly experienced them in a 430 and didn’t see the ability to make them work for me. Am I wrong in their abilities?

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat.com mobile app

8. Bthesixthree

Bthesixthree Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 18, 2013
    CA
    Full Name:
    B
    Yes, unfortunately for you, they are not electric as that would add complications and weight I assume.

9. Apeman

Apeman Rookie

Jun 9, 2014
    My buddy that is not a member here is selling a 2013 458 Italia Spider with 14K. PM if you would like more info.

10. Keb503

Keb503 Rookie

Jul 24, 2018
    OR
    Bump - still looking. Thank you to those who have reached out with leads.

11. Thomas Arra

Thomas Arra Rookie
    BANNED

May 16, 2019
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Thomas Arra
    I have a 2014 458 Spider in Bianco Avus with Nero interior with 3987 miles, power seats,some carbon fiber.
    My name is Tom
    I can provide you with more details if you like this color combination,
    It is priced at 225,000$

12. Chupee

Chupee Formula Junior

Jul 10, 2009
    Between Trust funds
    Full Name:
    Blair
    Great to see your ad Tom and priced as a reasonable purchase. I am curious however if you have offers in the 180 area as I have for a mint TDF Spider?

Thx

Blair

13. Keb503

Keb503 Rookie

Jul 24, 2018
    OR
    I wasn’t aware you were a dealer until I followed the link. Why don’t you post the white Spider in the Commercial section like the other dealers.

14. Yellow Compass

Yellow Compass F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Kevin a client just gave me their 4000 mi 2013 458 GTB Pearl White/Red Daytona seats / diamond stiching
    loaded with carbon fiber and suspension lift , price will be reasonable !! im working on it now!!
    I have a few not so great pics i can send you off line if you like .
    Regards
    Mike 973-610-7111

15. Glp

Glp Rookie

Aug 26, 2016
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Grayson
    KEB503, I just shot you a message as I may be moving my 2012 458 Spider soon. Rosso Maranello with 11,802 miles. Suspension Lifter, back up sensors, and stock except for high end audio system. I’m located in Portland, OR.

16. benny11_85308

benny11_85308 Karting

Dec 12, 2016
    I have a 2013 nero over nero spider with every carbon fiber option full interior and exterior carbon options. full electric seats that you are looking for, front lifter, 5k miles. High MSRP car and all stock. Not currently for sale but for the right price I would think about it. I am in AZ. DM me if you want to know more. If you go to YouTube and search Paul Motor Company you can see a video of the car. Image Unavailable, Please Login

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

17. Keb503

Keb503 Rookie

Jul 24, 2018
    OR
    An update on my “desperation”

Since I started my search last year, I have learned quite a bit from you fine folks, and the marketplace and here is the adjusted wish list. If you have or know of any 458’s like this let me know.

Yr: 2012-2015
    Ext: Rosso, Tdf blu, grigio silverstone, maybe nero. No white.
    Int: No full red. Tan, Nero, etc. special stitching is a bonus. Color depends on exterior match. Red inserts actually look nice, but don’t care for full red personally.
    As little Alcantara as possible. None in the seats.
    Love Carbon Fiber inside and out. Minimum: Steering Wheel and dash.
    Seats: Must be Full Electric, no racing seats.
    Body: Coupe or Spider
    Mileage: Under 20k and commensurate with price
    Front end lift not required, but nice option.

So, if you know of anything please reach out.

18. tfazio

tfazio Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 20, 2004
    Michigan
    HSSyed likes this.
  19. tfazio

tfazio Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 20, 2004
    Michigan
    Ah I see you do not want the racing seats. Please disregard my last post.

20. Keb503

Keb503 Rookie

Jul 24, 2018
    OR