New Extended Wheelbase Ghost | FerrariChat

New Extended Wheelbase Ghost

Discussion in 'British' started by AEHaas, Sep 26, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AEHaas

AEHaas Formula 3

May 9, 2003
    Osprey, Florida
    Full Name:
    Ali E. Haas
    #1 AEHaas, Sep 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I traded in my 2011 Ghost for the 2012 Extended Wheelbase version. There are marked improvements this year. The side view mirrors are no longer off the Phantom, they are smaller, more approproate in size. The seats are better looking and softer. They use the same Run Flat tires but have larger brakes I am told. Also, the rough ride that is often associated with RF Tires is gone now. And the car is more quiet riding. It is still a sportier suspension, nice and tight, but no longer rough.

They spec. 0W- or 5W-30 or 0W-40 oil. I will use 0W-20 as usual when it gets time to change the oil.

aehaas
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    Beautiful Car, terrific color combination.

3. boxerman

boxerman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2004
    FL
    Full Name:
    Sean
    How does it drive compared to the SWB version.

4. AEHaas

AEHaas Formula 3

May 9, 2003
    Osprey, Florida
    Full Name:
    Ali E. Haas
    The ride is more smooth and quiet but the 2012 has a modified suspension compared to my old 2011 SWB version. The steering response may be better or maybe it's just my imagination.

Anyway both my wife and I prefer this model and the color combo is over the top.

aehaas

5. Manda racing

Manda racing Formula 3

Feb 25, 2015
    Bakersfield, Ca
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Beautiful cars .

I had my Ghost out yesterday preparing for a 400 mile drive up to St. Helena for wife’s RE commercial business.

Bug man spraying my aircraft hangars said he bought the exact copy for less money from the Lexus dealers in 2003. I’m not seeing it. :)