eBay hack | FerrariChat

eBay hack

Discussion in '308/328' started by ragtop1, Jun 24, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ragtop1

ragtop1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2006
    Ontario
    Full Name:
    Larry Warren
    A while back someone offered a workaround on eBay Ferrari 308 parts to eliminate all the garbage ads. It was specific wording in the search window. Thanks to whoever has that information.
    cheers

2. thorn

thorn F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 7, 2012
    Tallahassee, FL
    Would love to know more. Tired of seeing 10,000 Chinese LED bars and plastic fender arches come up in every "Ferrari 308 Parts" search I do.

Martin308GTB and 308 milano like this.
  3. centerfireman

centerfireman Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 23, 2015
    Roseville, CA
    It won"t get rid of all the garbage, but I go to "advanced search" and then type "China" into the box that says "words to exclude". That eliminates much of the crap...

Robb likes this.
  4. Alden

Alden F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 25, 2010
    Central Florida
    You can type in anything you want to exclude with a negative symbol in parentheses after your search terms, like:

Ferrari 355 car cover (-fits:ferrari)

This will eliminate a lot of garbage listings and you can add or subtract the (-) filters as needed.
    Alden

5. ragtop1

ragtop1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2006
    Ontario
    Full Name:
    Larry Warren
    Thanks, guys, That really thins things out

6. vaccarella

vaccarella Formula 3

Apr 16, 2011
    Full Name:
    Paul
    You can just use -fits . Until a year or so ago, Ifilled my search with so many negatives it reached eBay's character limit :( . Then eBay dropped the entire search from my saved list :(:( . I never bothered again :rolleyes:

ragtop1, thorn and Andrew McCrae like this.