Help with a PPI needed at Elite autos. | FerrariChat

Help with a PPI needed at Elite autos.

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by charliebronson, Nov 23, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. charliebronson

charliebronson Formula 3

Dec 5, 2004
    Full Name:
    Charliebronson
  2. Cobraownr

Cobraownr Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 6, 2008
    Edgewater, MD
    Full Name:
    Donald Silawsky
    I have never purchased a car from Elite Autos, but can tell you that they have a very good reputation with Ford GTs. Shelby Smith at Elite may have sold more Ford GTs in the past few years than anyone in the world and consistently gets very high marks on the Ford GT Forum for honesty and integrity. Check out www.fordgtforum.com and do a search on Elite.

3. sws4re

sws4re Formula Junior

Jan 28, 2006
    Olathe Ks
    Full Name:
    Scott Sweat
    +1 Shelby helped me with a friends Ford GT. I have never bought anything from him but got a good feeling about him. Seems like you could trust him on a purchcase. That being said a car is a car and I would not buy with out putting eyes on it. Sorry I cant help with getting the ppi done.

4. FLGT

FLGT Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 16, 2008
    I and several friends have done business with shelby. He is top notch. Go see the car and if you like it buy it without concern. He is the only person I feel comfortable doing so with.

5. Hocakes

Hocakes Formula Junior

Apr 24, 2010
    FL
    Anyone know anything (1st hand) about the white Scud w/ UGR turbo system on it they have had for sale for some time??
    VIN: ZFFKW64A190165566

Or where to get a PPI done close by?