Sold - Testarossa Centerlock Wheels Inch Version Centerlock Nuts | FerrariChat

Sold Testarossa Centerlock Wheels Inch Version Centerlock Nuts

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by StartedFromTheBottom, Jan 25, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. StartedFromTheBottom

StartedFromTheBottom Formula Junior
    BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    I have a set of like new Testarossa center lock wheels in the INCH version for sale.
    unfortunately hubs are not included and wheels have been powder coated white. These are old pics before powder coating... i need to get recent pics.

Important: Hubs are not included. So this is a great deal for everybody who wants to get rid of his TR wheels with the known tire problem and just exchange his hubs.

Price for four like new wheels without hubs powder coated white - 4250€ + shipping. (If i'm right that's just little above twice what you need to pay for a set of tires on the TR wheels ;))
    I can add a set of center lock nuts to them - 1750€ free shipping.

PM me if interested.
    Regards

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. StartedFromTheBottom

BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    Wheel set price up 5000€. Remember no hubs included. You can directly exchange with your annoying TRX wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

3. StartedFromTheBottom

BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    Here you go with the real pics:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qidu9lid18zf092/AADECbfTnO-cVMkNLxOGK5Uta?dl=0

Wheels with „new“ tires. Been in cool, dry and no sunlight storage now for approx 30 years. According to a racing professional these storage conditions should allow to still use the tires since no aging processes should have taken place... correct me if wrong.
    Tires can be demounted but offer of course some kind of protection while shipping.

4. StartedFromTheBottom

BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    The wheels have been painted directly by BBS themselves. Before you judge on the white look i would recommend to test it on a black or red Testa. It looks nice :)

5. StartedFromTheBottom

BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    You want to stop struggling for rear TRX wheels? Impossible to find a set of these inches normally. i can leave new tires on but they are old concerning DOT.
    Shipping worldwide possible.
    Happy Easter!

6. StartedFromTheBottom

BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    These are gone... probably you won’t find a set in the next years on the market...

7. StartedFromTheBottom

BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    Nuts still there but thread will be closed because it was mainly about the wheels!