Visit Modena, Maranello, St Agata Bolognese and Campogalliano | FerrariChat

Visit Modena, Maranello, St Agata Bolognese and Campogalliano

Discussion in 'Travel' started by timeckart, Jun 22, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. timeckart

timeckart Formula Junior

Apr 9, 2015
    Wildeck in Germany
    Full Name:
    Tim Eckart
    crinoid likes this.
  2. lineaTesoro

lineaTesoro Formula Junior
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Dec 10, 2012
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Full Name:
    Omar Fernandez
    Great trip you had !
    I was there last month in May , visited casa Lambretta in Milano, then over to Pagani, Lamborghini, Maserati, casa Enzo Ferrari , Hombre farms. So much to see and do.

3. timeckart

timeckart Formula Junior

Apr 9, 2015
    Wildeck in Germany
    Full Name:
    Tim Eckart
    I had only 1,5 days time. Was sad that I coult not take my Maranello on a trailer with me, but it is to dangerous to park your Ferrari in Maranello and the Toskana area from Siena to Firence is more nice to drive with his Ferrari.

4. of2worlds

of2worlds F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 6, 2004
    ON
    Full Name:
    CH
    Tim thank you very much for sharing all these great pictures here!

5. timeckart

timeckart Formula Junior

Apr 9, 2015
    Wildeck in Germany
    Full Name:
    Tim Eckart
    Thats why we are all here, share ideas to get new ideas...

6. NbyNW

NbyNW F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Thanks for sharing - we'll be there in a few weeks. Ferrari museums, Lambo with a tour, and reservations at Ristorante Montana.

7. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
    wow this looks epic. i was planning on taking a very similar trip. i have four kids under the age of 7. would you recommend kids on such a trip?

8. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen
    Ugh, that would be a tough trip. Coming from someone who had 3 kids under 6 at one time, I wouldn't recommend it. It will effect your trip.

9. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
    Thank you. Any specific reason? Note we have taken the kids to Spain, France, Italy, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Iceland, Scotland, Denmark, Copenhagen, Sweden. So the ins and outs of standard European travel doesn't bother me much. More looking for specifics regarding the museums, factory tours, etc. Thanks.

10. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen
    Man, your kids must be VERY VERY well behaved kids.
    My kids are like soldiers and still it was difficult. Mostly I think their attention span was short. But if you have done all that with them already, Carry on. Your doing something right.

of2worlds likes this.
  11. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
    ok i re-read my last post and it comes off the wrong way. i didn't mean it to be braggy or something. my apologies. i spoke to some folks about peru recently and they said it would be a tough journey with kids and you really have to watch what you eat. I also had some say the flight to new zeland is way to long and not to do it. i was just not sure if this area wasn't kid friendly or issues with transfer or general sketchiness.

and for the record, i love my kids, but they are not that well behaved all the time. i just figure they can throw a fit here or they can throw a fit there, what's it matter, at least i'm somewhere cool while its happening.

12. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen
    Not braggy AT ALL. That's Awesome!