Letterman and Lewis Hamilton | Page 7 | FerrariChat

Letterman and Lewis Hamilton

Discussion in 'F1' started by Phil~, Jun 3, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Ahhhh... believe it or not, I have heard of them, and I actually do have some songs on my, yes, iPhone! I play stuff like that in the ferrari when I’m trolling for hot chicks, and if you want the 18+ girls, you need the hot tunes of their time, not Sinatra tracks from the olden days!

No problem mate, I learn something new every day!

Mind you, if I end up with my carbon fibre leg, I may have bigger problems than having to hook myself up with a copy of ‘Now that’s what I call music 1563’!

Surfah likes this.
  2. Surfah

Surfah F1 Rookie

Dec 20, 2011
    18 year old hotties do love some HOVA and Yeezy.

Ive always been a big rap fan from the days of NWA and Public Enemy. Listen to lots of other genres and I respect talent when I hear it.

daytona355 likes this.
  3. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Me too, my music collection is very varied, sometimes I feel really embarrassed when something pretty recent ends, and suddenly Olivia Newton John blasts out singing ‘Country Roads’ or something! Can’t beat some of the older stuff, and they tend to remind me of certain times in my life, or people, or places.

I was listening to Dire Straits a few days ago, long time since I’d played them, and it reminded me that back in the 1980’s, me and a buddy met Knopfler in a bar in Cyprus, and the three of us hustled pool all night with the local bubbles (bubble and squeak - Greek, Cockney rhyming slang). Hilarious night, we ended up locked in the joint by the local cops as a joke!

4. Surfah

Surfah F1 Rookie

Dec 20, 2011
    I remember when I was a child watching the "Money For Nothing" video on MTV. It was my favorite song at the time.

Olivia Newton John rocks btw.

5. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak

Total babe in her day. I’m not sure I’m too much older than you mate, I was 14/15 when money for nothing came out I think, 1984 from memory, and Cyprus happened in 1984 because I was playing pool pretty seriously at the time, and I spent a month there making money and hanging around with the wrong people! I’m feeling it now though, 50 in September, and feel 90!

Surfah likes this.
  6. Surfah

Surfah F1 Rookie

Dec 20, 2011
    For sure ONJ was hot in Grease especially the final scene. Youve got a few years on me. Happy early birthday you may feel 90 but as long as you look 30 its all good.

daytona355 likes this.
  7. Ferrari 308 GTB

Ferrari 308 GTB F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
    Whats the saying, you only as old as the chicks you feeling?

Put's you back in your teens chief!;)

stavura, Surfah and daytona355 like this.
  8. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Hehehehe, I keep telling er indoors that, she quips back that I’m lucky I’ve never been put on a list!
    (She should know, when we started dating, it transpired that I was at school with her father, he was a year above me. When she told him she was dating me by telling him my name, he said he thought that remembering me from school, he thought I had been vain enough to name my son after myself, and she was dating my son. He wasn’t that pleased initially about the whole thing, as at the time, she was just 18, and I was 39! I narrowly avoided a shotgun to the legs back then)

Ferrari 308 GTB likes this.
  9. Surfah

Surfah F1 Rookie

Dec 20, 2011
    LOL

10. Surfah

Surfah F1 Rookie

Dec 20, 2011
    Haha

11. Ferrari 308 GTB

Ferrari 308 GTB F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
    Much more fun than the Montreal thread:D

daytona355 likes this.
  12. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    That’s cos I’ve been off way more often than our accident prone team leader, and while liberty are too pc to enjoy grid girls, I am too red blooded not to!

Phil~ likes this.
  13. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Are you referring to this "yeezy"?

Yeah, I am really impressed....

14. vinuneuro

vinuneuro F1 Rookie

May 6, 2007
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Vig
    Just watched it and loved it. Reminded me of the Lewis that entered F1 in 2007.

15. Terra

Terra F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 16, 2004
    So who impresses you less? Kanye or Lewis?

16. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Listening to this certainly Kanye... how poor. I doubt Lewis could sing worse but I guess Kanye does drive worse...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

17. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak

One of my clients, back in his ‘day’, ran with Freddie Mercury and his friends. Obviously, that was in the gay scene of the 70’s and 80’s, and his stories are pretty ‘out there’. He himself was a reasonably well off chap that enjoyed partying on his family money. It sounds like they had some very wild times, and of course, in those days, Britain was hardly tolerant of the gay scene, so as well as the stories of drugs and rock n roll, some of the persecution they put up with was pretty bad too, but they seemed to find the humour of most of it

18. TifosiUSA

TifosiUSA F1 Veteran

Nov 18, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    Full Name:
    DJ
    Did I ever say he wasn't? Lol at this novel you just wrote. Damn buddy try not to get so triggered you're embarrassing yourself.

19. TifosiUSA

TifosiUSA F1 Veteran

Nov 18, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    Full Name:
    DJ
    Also, I have to laugh at you talking about Jay Z and Kanye like you are the pulse of hip hop. Uh I hate to break it to you but those two guys are some of the few rappers my dad probably WOULD know about. They're old news. PM me if you'd like me help guide you to some artists who aren't in their 40s. Lol.