San Marino Motor classic | FerrariChat

San Marino Motor classic

Discussion in '308/328' started by Stephen B., Jun 10, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Stephen B.

Stephen B. Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2018
    Full Name:
    Stephen Bailey
    Just wanting to let all of you GT4 owners that I was privileged enough to win second place at this concourse in the Dino/GT4 class. This class included the 206/246 Dino's as well as the GT4's. It was the Ferrari Concorso here in So. Cal. and was judged by FCA so they knew what they were looking at. Alas I forgot my phone and or camera so no pictures. So to all GT4 owners our day is coming, so many comments about what a wonderful car they are and how it's their next Ferrari they want to own or first Ferrari they would love to purchase. All of us that have one know what a wonderful car it is. If you are selling a one remember they are becoming a Ferrari to have. Thanks to all in FCA Southwest division.

f

sltillim, absostone and kiwiokie like this.
  2. miketuason

miketuason F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
  3. Stephen B.

Stephen B. Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2018
    Full Name:
    Stephen Bailey
    Thanks Mike, look forward to seeing you at our next event. And yes I like your 308, you with your son if I'm not mistaken. Take care,

4. Stephen B.

Stephen B. Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2018
    Full Name:
    Stephen Bailey
    Sorry Mike your nephew. It's great we get the younger folks, mine included, involved in our love and passion for these cars not only Ferrari.

5. Stephen B.

Stephen B. Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2018
    Full Name:
    Stephen Bailey
    Since we seem to be talking about younger generation here, my daughter(26) likes the GT4 but loves my beautiful 87 Maserati Biturbo SI. She has promised me to never sell it. She wants it down the road, So nice to see our cars go forward,

6. miketuason

Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Yes thank you and you’re absolutely right about the passion for these cars. Here, I must say your car deserves that award, it’s so clean and beautiful.

7. miketuason

Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
  8. El Wayne

El Wayne F1 World Champ
    Staff Member Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 1, 2002
    San Marino, CA