Floor mat patterns for 83 QV coupe? | FerrariChat

Floor mat patterns for 83 QV coupe?

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by davemqv, Jun 9, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. davemqv

davemqv F1 Rookie

Aug 28, 2014
    USA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Hi All,

I'd like to order a set of custom mats for my car, but I don't have any for the company making them to base the pattern on. Does anyone have a pattern for all four mats they could share with me?

My old QV cabriolet had a set of mats in it, and as i recall there were some very specific cutouts around the pedals on the drivers side that would obviously need to be replicated for safety's sake. Last thing I want is a stuck pedal.

Thanks
    Dave

2. Temple

Temple Formula Junior

Jun 13, 2015
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Temple
    There was a good thread about this subject matter last year (the search button is your friend). From memory someone here got a really nice customized set made by Westwind(??). I believe they now have a template too. Again from memory but I recall that they were some slight differences between the different models (e.g. the mats for a 3.2 were slightly different than those for a t). Good luck!!

Temple

3. BillyD

BillyD Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 28, 2004
    Pacific Northwest
    Full Name:
    Bill
    My QV needs the front carpets too. I have after market mats but no carpets. If anyone has patterns that I can use to get some made I’d appreciate it.

4. davemqv

davemqv F1 Rookie

Aug 28, 2014
    USA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Thanks Guys.

I am ordering Sisal mats from Cocomats. They say they have a existing template for the Mondial and they're going to send me the template kit to check against my car. I'll keep you all informed!

5. Temple

Temple Formula Junior

Jun 13, 2015
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Temple
    Yes; definitely check the template against your car. As previously noted I recall there being some differences, albeit slight, between the different itinerations of the Mondial (the 8, the QV, the 3.2 and the t). Best of luck.

Temple

6. BillyD

BillyD Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 28, 2004
    Pacific Northwest
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Just installed my Coco Mats. Picture doesn’t show that the natural fiber and black mats match the tan and black of interior perfectly.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

moysiuan likes this.
  7. davemqv

davemqv F1 Rookie

Aug 28, 2014
    USA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Hi Bill,

Any chance you could post or DM me a pic of your mats? I got the patterns in the mail today and they're not how i remember them from my old car. Do yours fit well? Specifically the drivers side?