Autoworld in Brussels | FerrariChat

Autoworld in Brussels

Discussion in '348/355' started by blue90, Jun 5, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. blue90

blue90 Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2013
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Just visited Belgium and attended Autoworld in Brussels. They have a ton of pre war autos, Porsches.. classic muscle but best of all there is a really nice silver Ferrari 355 spider on the second floor. That's a nice tribute. Very cool 911 police car and a Porsche 924 turbo. If you have not visited I recommend it. There are a handful of other Ferrari's that are in the 1m+ range with rare priceless war time Bugatti's. Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Mmckee, GSF355 and Qavion like this.
  2. tres55

tres55 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 18, 2012
    Canada
    Very cool. Didn't know this place existed. Will definitely have to check it out next time.

3. GSF355

GSF355 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 21, 2013
    Brisbane
    Thanks for posting. I didn't know about this before and I'll be there in early July so will check it out!

4. Wade

Wade Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
    Thanks for the reminder. It was awesome when I walked though back in 1987. Glad to see that it still is.

5. blue90

blue90 Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2013
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Definitely worth the trip. It's within an architectural monument that's quite impressive in a somewhat sleepy part of the city. The surrounding parks have a few outdoor beer gardens with restaurants close by. Enjoy! I barely mentioned how many incredible vehicles are actually here, but the best in my opinion is the 1927 Excelsior Albert I. When they put leather on the suspension to combat erosion pre plating maybe, interesting stuff.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

GSF355 likes this.
  6. GSF355

GSF355 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 21, 2013
    Brisbane
    Thanks again for the insight! I'm looking forward to it :)