For Sale - OEM Scuderia Suspension for 360, Stradale, F430 | FerrariChat

For Sale OEM Scuderia Suspension for 360, Stradale, F430

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by a/d/s, Apr 24, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. a/d/s

a/d/s Rookie

Sep 20, 2013
    U.S,
    For F430, Stradale or 360 Modena

This kit is the factory original suspension from the 430 Scuderia, used for less than 800 miles.

The kit contains the front and rear springs, the rear springs are very light (Titanium) for unsprung weight reduction.

The front and rear sway bars are included as well, the bushings for the 2 sway bars are included.

These parts cost in excess of $8,000.

You can use the stock shocks in the 360, Stradale or F430 with this suspension.

This suspension lowers the ride height, and provides a stiffer and more flat car on low and high speed turns.

This suspension was developed by Ferrari as a track-capable but also street-capable suspension. This is not a full race setup, but the OEM Scuderia system.

Installation takes less than 5 hours once the car is on the rack with the wheels removed, no need to disassemble hubs, just remove struts (3 bolts each),remove top hat, swap springs, attach hat, reinstall.

Have the car corner weighed and re-aligned after installation.

Price: $3,000
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

perified and Makuono like this.
  2. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    All four springs should be titanium. I just double checked on my 430 Scuderia, and they are titanium at all four corners.

3. a/d/s

a/d/s Rookie

Sep 20, 2013
    U.S,
    These came out of a 2009 430 Scuderia. Part# 256954. Some Scuderias shipped with Steel front springs and others with Titanium springs. No idea which ones are stiffer. The rear springs in all of them were Titanium. The ones in my ad are made of steel.

4. f355spider

Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Did some searching, you are correct sir! I see this on the Algar parts look up for the 430 Scuderia:
    256954 (2 each) SPRING -Steel- -Alternative solution-

I would suspect the springs are the same with the exception of weight.

5. jg360

jg360 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 8, 2018
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    John Gurrieri
  6. a/d/s

a/d/s Rookie

Sep 20, 2013
    U.S,
    Yes, it is still available. I haven't been too active on trying to sell this stuff. I need to list a bunch more of Ferrari parts collecting dust in my garage.

7. ihavearedferrari

ihavearedferrari F1 Rookie

Nov 23, 2007
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Adam
    So f430 and scud/16m springs are directly compatible with standard 360 suspension?

8. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    Do you know if these springs will work on a 355?

9. SFFerrari

SFFerrari Karting

Jul 21, 2013
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    LanceD
    Intriguing ... i see its been a few years since these were posted. So am curious if the set is still available??

10. f355spider

Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    I do not