Pista for sale...$577,000 | Page 14 | FerrariChat

Pista for sale...$577,000

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by 09Scuderia, May 10, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mkraft3003

mkraft3003 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 20, 2016
    Tampa, Fl
  2. exoticcardreamer

exoticcardreamer Formula 3

Dec 9, 2014
    usa
    Full Name:
    doesitmatter
    There's no reason to prove anything to him.

His postings in the last few months:

Fast cars don't do anything for him because he has a plane.

It's only the peasants who complain because they didn't get a Pista allocation or they can't afford to get one.

His dealer (dallas and san francisco combined are the largest dealers in USA. Seems like a statistic that ESPN would come up with which is blatantly false)

He bought a performante spider but now he can't take delivery because he can't justify the expense to his wife.

He says that people won't trade a Pista for an F8 down the road and says that people wouldn't have gone from scud to 458 or speciale to 488 (even though he traded in his speciale for a 488).

He tells someone to change their dealer because they are forced to buy another car to get a Pista (even though he had to buy a 488 spider to get the Pista).

He blames his wife of how he can't get 3 cars at one time as a reason for his actions (performante, 488 spider, pista).

He acts as a front man to get a 488 spider in his name but suckers his friend into actually owning it because he wants to get the Pista.

Some people are just overly proud of getting a mid range exotic car like a Pista.

Natkingcolebasket69 and BarryK like this.
  3. boobernackle

boobernackle Formula Junior

May 28, 2016
    Oh dear, what is becoming of this thread?

dmark1 likes this.
  4. Shadowfax

Shadowfax F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2016
    Australia
    Not sure where that came from but boy o boy that's what I call putting the boot in !! Exotic just punted dmark1 straight between the goal posts !!!

5. dmark1

dmark1 F1 World Champ
    BANNED Owner

Feb 26, 2008
    Americas Team Headquarters
    Full Name:
    Mark
    #330 dmark1, May 26, 2019
    Last edited: May 26, 2019
    His postings in the last few months:

Fast cars don't do anything for him because he has a plane.

Direct me to this Post?

It's only the peasants who complain because they didn't get a Pista allocation or they can't afford to get one.

No, it usually the ones that don’t have an allocation that denigrate the process most...sound familiar?

His dealer (dallas and san francisco combined are the largest dealers in USA. Seems like a statistic that ESPN would come up with which is blatantly false)

They are, pretty easy to prove.

He bought a performante spider but now he can't take delivery because he can't justify the expense to his wife.

Or myself for that reason ...

He says that people won't trade a Pista for an F8 down the road and says that people wouldn't have gone from scud to 458 or speciale to 488 (even though he traded in his speciale for a 488)

AND a PISTA ... u left that out .. Be sure and post up the first Pista to F8 transaction you see lolrof..

He tells someone to change their dealer because they are forced to buy another car to get a Pista (even though he had to buy a 488 spider to get the Pista).

No I said to change dealers because the person had 3 or 4 separate transactions that still did not result in a Pista transaction. Reading comprehension would be helpful my loquacious friend

He blames his wife of how he can't get 3 cars at one time as a reason for his actions (performante, 488 spider, pista).

Not blaming my wife for anything (as explained above0 just think buying 3 cars at once was a bit much.

He acts as a front man to get a 488 spiderto you in his name but suckers his friend into actually owning it because he wants to get the Pista.

Not a front man, just a friend helping another person not in the Ferrari world obtain a nice car at a good price. The only car someone could post up at a better price was in FRANCE,

Someday people are just overly proud of getting a mid range exotic car like a Pista

And some people think they are exotic car whisperers that really are just on the sidelines. ...

>..................

I love how you are hanging on my every word buddy. It means a lot to me. I’ll be happy to help you out more if you want to private message me.

You have a nice day now lol. You sure made mine!

Ash Patel likes this.
  6. dmark1

dmark1 F1 World Champ
    BANNED Owner

Feb 26, 2008
    Full Name:
    Mark
    #331 dmark1, May 26, 2019

Yawn. That’s the best they got?

As a long time resident of P&R this was pretty mild lol.

7. Shadowfax

Shadowfax F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2016
    Australia
    #332 Shadowfax, May 26, 2019
    Not sure what the trigger was....maybe you two have a history with some unfinished business? Either-way, he sure did a decent job on you that round. Boom! You were airborne without a plane!

8. nads

nads Formula Junior

Jun 4, 2008
    London, UK
    This thread needs to crash and burn and disappear into cyberspace...........

9. mkraft3003

mkraft3003 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 20, 2016
    Tampa, Fl
    Actually the one I posted is located in NY. It’s being sold by Loucri Jewelers in Greenvale, NY. It’s listed for $314,990 obo and has 298 miles. (since you asked for someone to show you proof of a 2019 under 330k).

10. dmark1

dmark1 F1 World Champ
    BANNED Owner

Feb 26, 2008
    Full Name:
    Mark

My bad. I thought since it was listed on French EBay site that it was located there.

Again, my potential purchaser/friend wants the black and red interior with the diamond stitch seats. He hates CF. He gets what he wants this way.

of2worlds likes this.
  11. dmark1

dmark1 F1 World Champ
    BANNED Owner

Feb 26, 2008
    Full Name:
    Mark
    #336 dmark1, May 26, 2019
    If you think posting a summation of lies and half truths constitutes that. His first statement was a blatant lie he can’t back up.... I’ve NEVER stated that “because I have a plane, I don’t really care about Ferrari’s. “ That’s a patent falsehood that he can’t prove up,
    I’ve challenged him to, bet there will be crickets

When you begin a summation with a lie, then it reflects a bit on the rest of the diatribe.

Anyway... back to cars and less about this crap.

Best

Mark

of2worlds and Ash Patel like this.
  12. mkraft3003

mkraft3003 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 20, 2016
    Tampa, Fl
    No worries!!

dmark1 likes this.
  13. saraojo

saraojo Formula 3

Mar 9, 2015
    Northeast
    Entertainment

dmark1 likes this.
  14. IPO1

IPO1 F1 Rookie

Dec 23, 2015
    #339 IPO1, May 26, 2019
    I don't care if someone buys and sells a 488 to a friend or even what they sell it for TBH.

What is glaring is how the 'largest' dealer (whom I don't care for--except their service dept, which is the best in the nation) made a long time buyer purchase a end of the run 488 just to get the Pista. In this case the he has it sold and won't lose money which is great. But it's still the BS that they forced you to buy another car to get an allocation. There are several here with zero history getting allocations (SoCal good example).

To me as long as buyer and seller are happy is all that ultimately matters. But Mark don't assume everyone who doesn't have an allocation can't get one--anyone can get one, if they buy another car first (that was only way you got one).

I hope allocations are still coming and if I need to be at the end of the run without the games, I'd be happy. But by then some other shiny toy will have my eye and without the games.

I look forward to seeing your new beauty in December when it arrives--cheers.

dmark1 likes this.
  15. dmark1

dmark1 F1 World Champ
    BANNED Owner

Feb 26, 2008
    Full Name:
    Mark
    These shiny toys are going to be the death of us lol...

boobernackle and IPO1 like this.
  16. dmark1

dmark1 F1 World Champ
    BANNED Owner

Feb 26, 2008
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Just to be clear I have meant to direct those comments at those poseur posters who have to directly denigrated the car i.e.”F8 is going to kill the value”, “15 year old car. Design”, “overpriced and not as beautiful as my 458”...after I posted my joy in getting One.

As to those who have skin in the game but are making a logical choice based on market desires and irritation with the allocation policy I sincerely apologize if they felt I was putting them down.

17. Coincid

Coincid F1 Rookie

Dec 9, 2014
    Canada
    The difference between boys and men are the price of their toys.

18. IPO1

IPO1 F1 Rookie

Dec 23, 2015
    With 488 pre-sold and Pista not coming until Dec you need a toy now! Go grab that beautiful spec Performante and enjoy until Dec.

I'm just try to help :p

SoCal to az likes this.
  19. SoCal to az

SoCal to az F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    This is my dilemma - just turned in the 488. Pista submitter to factory- but no build date yet. Could be October to December. I “only” have my 720 for the summer. Might have to go pick up a Porsche or something to hold me over....:)

Thecadster, dmark1 and IPO1 like this.
  20. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    Not to pile on but to be fair you have gone out of your way to criticize others choices when in fact that are experiencing joy in whatever they purchased.

Regardless, as I've said before who cares what someone on a forum says. This shouldn't change your opinion on your choice whatever that might be.

LVP488 likes this.
  21. Coincid

Coincid F1 Rookie

Dec 9, 2014
    Canada
    The reality is that for the most part, members
    of this forum are anonymous and unknown to one another. Yet, it is bizarre that a desire to please others develops and their opinions take on an importance to the level that some are making buying and selling decisions based upon those posts.

22. Tony91505

Tony91505 Formula Junior

Apr 13, 2005
    So cal
    Full Name:
    Tony
    The dreamer told you how the cow ate the cabbage,lol.

23. dmark1

dmark1 F1 World Champ
    BANNED Owner

Feb 26, 2008
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Like I said. Crickets

24. exoticcardreamer

Dec 9, 2014
    usa
    Full Name:
    doesitmatter
    Not what I said.

25. exoticcardreamer

Dec 9, 2014
    usa
    Full Name:
    doesitmatter
    This was your posting... I was going to let it go but hey, it's the internet and some people just say what they want to say.

Pista is an awesome car (some of you were over critical of the car that was posted on ebay. I've seen that car in person and think it looks great).

Six people attended the Pista presentation at my dealer. 3 took the allocations, the other 3 (of which I was one), turned it down (the difference between the 3 that took it and the three that didn't is that the 3 have hypercars). It had nothing to do with the car but rather the hoops that we had to go through and didn't think it was worth it for a mid range exotic car. I'm more interested in the car they are going to announce this week. 1,000 HP, hybrid interests me greatly.