OFFICIAL MC-12 PICTURE THREAD | Page 12 | FerrariChat

OFFICIAL MC-12 PICTURE THREAD

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by BrianZuk, Jun 21, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. wbaeumer

wbaeumer F1 Veteran
    Consultant

Mar 4, 2005
    The MC12 turns out to become the most successfull race car in the long history of Maserati since 1926!

Not bad for a car that is now 5 years old!

Hugo, nice pics! Thanks for sharing!

Ciao!
    Walter

2. willcrook

willcrook Formula 3

Feb 3, 2009
    UK
  3. EnJi

EnJi Karting

Dec 12, 2007
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Well, make it Predje
    Sadly it seams the few private owned and non full racing MC12 Corsa's are just garage queens... There are no photos of any Corsa that is doing some fast rounds at a track, besides the ones that we all saw when the MC12 Corsa was still fresh and all new out of the box.
    Mainly the #001 (black and street legal), some other black Corsa with a red interior, the #005 (grey) and a few blue ones where driven a few times some 2 years ago. But yeah, that was way, way back...

Does anyone have some news or new photos of MC12 Corsa's in action recently? Are any of them sold latley for example? There where a few on sale, but did they change hands at all?

Or is there perhaps a rule from Maserati saying you can't drive them on a track anymore??? That would be a reason not to buy one, I guess. Or perhaps a reason to buy one and make it street legal like some of the owners already did.

I just don't get it. They where going to have a similar program like Ferrari is still having with there famous FXX. They even are starting a 599XX program if I'm correct. But Maserati (same company or at least strongly connected due to Fiat) just decided to cancel there plans all together... And now those beautiful cars are just dust collectors at some odd garages. Kind of weird!

Greetings.

4. 1ual777

1ual777 F1 Rookie

Mar 21, 2006
    Orange County, CA
    Did he drive it from Calgary to Phoenix?

5. rhyno

rhyno Formula Junior

Oct 3, 2006
    Yes he did

6. Jeffjeff2014

Jeffjeff2014 Rookie

May 5, 2019
    Germany

and I finished the car then :) Regards Marek

7. johnei

johnei Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed