Halvies on a 458 anyone? | FerrariChat

Halvies on a 458 anyone?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by nsx2F355, May 2, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. nsx2F355

nsx2F355 Formula Junior

Mar 12, 2013
    SLC
    Full Name:
    Tony
    I know it may sound strange but I'm entertaining the idea of splitting a 458 purchase. My funds our ready and looking at yellow / black or possibly white / red. I have the ability to purchase outright but open to splitting time on one if the right partner came along. I'm pursuing a cpo car or 12' or newer and with or with warranty. Carbon inlay and race seats are preferable but Daytona's would be acceptable on the right car. As far as the details I'm not sure as to how they would look but I'm sure we could work them out if the right car / partners / cost were there. Looking for 5k to 10k year mileage with option to sell after 12 - 18 months initially.

Tony
    801 891 0566

2. richard_wallace

richard_wallace Formula 3

Feb 6, 2004
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Richard Wallace
    Just a thought, but why not just lease one (many dealers will do it) for a year.. Your mileage is right for a lease - and you can drive it for a year (5-10K) and give it back or buy it out, or extend the lease one more year.

3. nsx2F355

nsx2F355 Formula Junior

Mar 12, 2013
    SLC
    Full Name:
    Tony
    Went with a 19' Audi RS5 Sportback instead :(

4. Tcar

Tcar F1 Rookie

Wow, I didn't know they were that long!!!

juanito308 and camchain like this.
  5. chas-3

chas-3 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 28, 2009
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Chuck
    :D