My buddy got his first Ferrari | FerrariChat

My buddy got his first Ferrari

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by blkdiablo33, May 8, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    #1 blkdiablo33, May 8, 2019
    Last edited: May 8, 2019
    so after my friend saw my white tr he wanted one so found this one amazing example got all her fluids changed and detailed next will be a major at end of summer here are some pics 1990 14k miles first thing was rear chrome emblem removed and factory black installed,capristo exhaust will be installed to give it a nice clean look and sound
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Jamie traina, Shamile, 4re308 and 9 others like this.
  2. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    My condolences

Jakuzzi likes this.
  3. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    ?

turbo-joe likes this.
  4. colombo2cam

colombo2cam Formula Junior

Jan 31, 2019
    Full Name:
    Ted
    good looking car

blkdiablo33 likes this.
  5. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Nice car! We know the fchat user and I’m confident he got a good one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blkdiablo33 likes this.
  6. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    yes runs great just needed tlc looks amazing now ,love helping others to have there ferrari dream come true it all worked outgreat for seller and buyer

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  7. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    it traveled very little miles from previous owner,new owner now is telling me he does not want to drive it much and wants a f430 to put miles on and drive the tr less ,looking forward to seeing parnellis new white tr

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  8. Jay R

Jay R Karting
    BANNED

Oct 6, 2017
    Full Name:
    James R 12345
    I want that so much.

blkdiablo33 likes this.
  9. xplodee

xplodee Formula 3

Jan 3, 2017
    Allentown, PA
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Looks clean and sweet! Will you indulge us with the price on the price trends thread? :)

blkdiablo33 and Zeff like this.
  10. xplodee

xplodee Formula 3

Jan 3, 2017
    Allentown, PA
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Did Parnelli sell his already???

11. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    parnelli inquired about this car it was a local car,if my friend didnt buy it i was going to .parnelli bought another car

12. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    yes thats the one pines got

13. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Another user

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blkdiablo33 likes this.
  14. Parnelli

Parnelli Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 30, 2013
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    Greg P
    Hey guys, just finally checking in. Your buddy got a great looking car!

I spoke with the owner of that car for quite some time. Super good guy. I ended up going with the Boracci car instead for a few reasons.

BlkDiablo had mentioned that he had a buddy looking for a white TR so I suggested he and his buddy contact the owner of this car. Glad it all worked out.

BTW, my car (finally) arrives tomorrow!!. Unfortunately it is expected to be raining at the time :(

Oh well, the sun will come out eventually!

blkdiablo33 likes this.
  15. lear60man

lear60man Formula 3

May 29, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Christian
    It was my girl gents. Im in the middle of some life changing eventsand needed to raise some capital. I had the choice of spending 'X' to possibly get 'Y' or sell as is while being 100% open on what was due etc. I never advertised it. Word kinda spread behind the scenes here and Blkdiablo, with his buddy, were local and inquired.....the rest is history. I priced it fairly given it needed an engine out service and a few minor details addressed. It already had the Dave Helms fuse box upgrade and a NIB Newman one piece diff waiting to go in when the engine gets pulled.

As for the price, thats for the new owner to disclose if he wishes. We were both happy with the transaction and thats what matters. I will say that he had the same emotions of joy that I had buying both my TR's. Both he and Blkdiablo are true enthusiasts and she has a great steward now.

Parnelli and I chatted many times online and on the phone...class act 100%. He chose another car that spoke to him and I understand completely. He should be taking delivery of his white TR soon and cant wait for his announcement thread.

Ill still be around as who knows what the future will bring. So lets raise a glass to our newest TR members and cheers to childhood dreams being fulfilled!

Christian

Edit: Haha....Parnelli beat me by a few seconds. Glad your new girlfriend is coming home tomorrow!

Shamile, Jakuzzi, of2worlds and 3 others like this.
  16. Parnelli

Parnelli Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 30, 2013
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    Greg P
    Christian, you and I are on the same wave-length! LOL! It was awesome getting to know you

blkdiablo33 likes this.
  17. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    it was a pleasure meeting you was an easy transaction my buddy is driving her right now hes stoked and he will be sending you the rear chrome emblem :)its a great tr didnt even drive her and was bought wish you all the best in your new chapter in life

18. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    well said and we both made a child hood dream come true for the new owner cheers

19. Parnelli

Parnelli Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 30, 2013
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    Greg P
    I'm curious, I personally have been a fan of the chrome vs black emblem (mine is black). Why did he switch it back to black?

Jakuzzi likes this.
  20. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    Original look

Jakuzzi and turbo-joe like this.
  21. WestCoasta

WestCoasta Karting
    BANNED

May 18, 2016
    california
    Congratulations to your buddy, Blk! You better get him on F chat to socialized and tells some stories about his new ride:)

This is wild.... 4+ white TR sold in the last 6 mo?? Awesome!

...is 2019 Chinese calendar the year of the white horse or what??

We need a group pic!

(Parnelli....oh man :/ thats the ONLY downside of buying a car thats never been driven in the rain! ....'Really excited to hear about her arrival!!)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

22. Parnelli

Parnelli Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 30, 2013
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    Greg P
    Not sure if mine has never been driven in the rain before ( now that I think about it… Isnt that what Boracci told you when you saw it those two times? ) but it definitely saw a rain today at delivcety time !

23. WestCoasta

WestCoasta Karting
    BANNED

May 18, 2016
    california
    Thats what i was told:) Its all good, though...you can just sit in it... in the garage and take in that glorious private jet scent

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk