Ferrari 360 service general info :) | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Ferrari 360 service general info :)

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by Aj360, Apr 26, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. yelcab

yelcab F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Nov 29, 2001
    San Carlos, CA
    Full Name:
    Mitchell Le
    #26 yelcab, Apr 29, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2019
    Whow, that is absolutely uncalled for. I think you need to go someplace else.

2. Aj360

Aj360 Karting

Dec 28, 2018
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    A j -aj
    No I don’t think I do .. I came here for answers.. it is Called q&a”s .. not to be called stupid and and idiot for asking a question and some Merlin coming in throwing around how much he knows yet hasn’t explained in detail or technical form why others with positive input are wrong ..

Still waiting ??

So you should leave get off my thread unless you got positive input or some answers or info...

3. yelcab

yelcab F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Nov 29, 2001
    San Carlos, CA
    Full Name:
    Mitchell Le
    What you needed to do was to switch off the battery, then wait a few minutes, turn it back on, then crank the engine over and let it run by itself for 10 minutes so that they CPU will relearn all of its operating parameters.

What you came to ask was "is it required for a SD computer to reset the parametersn after a battery was changed?" The answers given by some of the most knowledgeable contributors on this board is "No." You got your answer, instead you chose to believe non-answers because it fit your narrative and preconceived notions. Then when challenged, you got defensive and became profane.

Now that you have gotten your answer and an explanation. Perhaps you can go away.

hessank, Keith Darby, brian.s and 3 others like this.
  4. Aj360

Aj360 Karting

Dec 28, 2018
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    A j -aj
    Here I will break it down so it’s easy

There once upon a time when most the people on here bought there first Ferrari .. and knew jack **** about it and guess what they asked questions .. that’s what information sharing is about hence why there’s places like This ... so anyone who thinks they were born with a Ferrari owners manual lodged in there brain I won’t say what I think cause I mite offend ;) .. and if you feel the need to come here to put **** on people with less knowledge on the car being a new owner or less experienced with there car. your the same as a person putting **** on a fat person in the gym trying to better themselves .. if you don’t have positive input or wanna help in depth why you here ?? Keep it positive we all have the same passion for the same car .. It’s not ****** measuring contest

5. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

aj360 - take a couple days off to consider.

Bypassing the profanity filter and personal insult all wrapped up in one post.

Short ban may help.

D

hessank, Keith Darby, MalcQV and 2 others like this.
  6. Rifledriver

Rifledriver Three Time F1 World Champ

Apr 29, 2004
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Brian Crall
    I checked him out once. No offense intended but he's just not my type. Thanks for looking out for me though.

SingleClutch and RedNeck like this.
  7. dodici

dodici Karting

Mar 24, 2007
    Bay Area, CA.
    Full Name:
    Dale
    Not sure who that last question was for, but he's not my type either!

8. kes7u

kes7u Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 18, 2017
    Shorewood, MN
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Not to belabor the point, but simply as clarification from an observer.

I believe that the original poster was questioning dodici as the performer, and Rifledriver as the performee. :confused::p

Just my $0.02.

Kevin

Rifledriver likes this.
  9. Rifledriver

Rifledriver Three Time F1 World Champ

Apr 29, 2004
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Brian Crall
    Joke is on him. We're both from the S.F. Bay Area. I've been making those jokes since I was a kid. What do you do when you drop your keys on Polk Street? Kick them to Van Ness. My Gay friends have the best jokes.

brian.s and kes7u like this.
  10. Aj360

Aj360 Karting

Dec 28, 2018
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    A j -aj
    The way you got so into the post with serious frustration I leant towards maybe it was cause it’s been a while sorry he wasn’t your type after reading the reply’s tho .. and even before the ban I can sense there’s plenty fish out there on fc be all good...

.. lol no bans please I have worked out it’s a bit of a soap opera here

11. 308 milano

308 milano F1 Veteran

Jan 15, 2007
    Montana
    Full Name:
    Kim
    Stick around. Your bannable post wasn’t anything we haven’t heard 100 times before LOL besides, you are not truly a member unless you’ve been banned once or twice! :)

dm_n_stuff and Aj360 like this.
  12. Aj360

Aj360 Karting

Dec 28, 2018
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    A j -aj

I am just a fly in the ointment .. few more bans I mite earn my stripes haha

13. cgfen

cgfen Formula Junior

Jun 1, 2015
    vista ca
    LOL
    Thank you