2 Boxers are twice the fun | FerrariChat

2 Boxers are twice the fun

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by wlanast, May 5, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. wlanast

wlanast Formula 3
    Owner

Jan 9, 2007
    Santa Ana,California
    Full Name:
    William
    This fine Cinco de Mayo morning, a fellow FChatter and I met for a morning Boxer drive and to photo document the rare occasion.

For those Boxer owners who enjoy driving these vehicles as intended, the only element missing when behind the wheel is to see from the outside the incredible road presence that you feel when behind the wheel. Which is why when 2 Boxers get together in for a rare outing, the enjoyment is complete to not only hear and feel, but also see them dance on the road.

Thanks to long time FChatter Armen for a great drive this morning! Image Unavailable, Please Login

More to come!

HansCH, VColin, Newman and 11 others like this.
  2. wlanast

wlanast Formula 3
    Owner

Jan 9, 2007
    Santa Ana,California
    Full Name:
    William
    Newman, A348W, Dom and 2 others like this.
  3. wlanast

wlanast Formula 3
    Owner

Jan 9, 2007
    Santa Ana,California
    Full Name:
    William
    DonB, Dom, audi_328 and 5 others like this.
  4. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen
    William,
    Thank you for a fun morning.
    What beautiful roads!
    Here are a few photos that I was playing around with on a new photo editing app I downloaded.

Attached Files:

5. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen
  6. dwhite

dwhite F1 Rookie

Very nice. Yes it is really great when you see another in your rear view mirror. Great shots and hope you saw couple hundred mile more on the odo.

For a couple years I've been trying to see one in front, back and both sides. It's a challenge. Maybe this year.

7. turbo-joe

turbo-joe F1 Veteran

Apr 6, 2008
    southwest germany and thailand
    Full Name:
    romano schwabel
    as I see it the right car has tinted glass all over? so also the front window. is this legal???
    we once had this discussion here and the tinted front window in most states is not legal when I remember right

8. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen
    Actually the interior is black on my car. Back in 1985 when tint "was the thing to do" I tinted the sides and back to a light tint. I did not touch the front windshield.
    I know, I look at it and think it's time to take it off, but, I just haven't.

turbo-joe likes this.