*****************- Service | FerrariChat

*****************- Service

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Dcraig77, Apr 26, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dcraig77

Dcraig77 Rookie

Aug 20, 2017
    Atlanta
    Has anyone used Merlin Auto for service on their Ferrari? Now that Wade is there, i am thinking about using them for my 2008 F430 Service. i have a major coming up in 4 months and they seem to be more competitive then FOA. Thanks.

Merlin Auto Group likes this.
  2. DefunctNeurons

DefunctNeurons Formula Junior

May 15, 2018
    Alpharetta, GA
    Full Name:
    Trevor
    Yes, I’ve used them for my 06 F430 a few times now (and only had the car for 5 months - pain in the ...) I digress, give Vance a call to schedule your service and Wade will do the work. Great guys, bend over backwards to help. They also have loaner cars if needed (not Exotics!) or can pick up and deliver your car.

Tell Vance Trevor recommended them so I can hold it over his head later!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

Merlin Auto Group and 4re308 like this.
  3. robert biscan

robert biscan F1 Veteran

Jan 17, 2003
    Nashville and Palm b
    Full Name:
    robert s biscan
    Wade and Merlin did 3 cars for me last year and it was perfect. I have one car there right now getting a major and new tires. They are very careful in taking care of your car and they get back to you just like you sent them.

4. henryr

henryr Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 10, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Juan Sánchez Villa-L
    never have used them but i have heard nothing but good things

5. Buzzl

Buzzl Formula Junior

Wade and Vance are fantastic! Just did engine out service and valve guides on my '96 355 Spider. Could not be happier with the results.