Berger says Hamilton's is Senna's equal | Page 6 | FerrariChat

Berger says Hamilton's is Senna's equal

Discussion in 'F1' started by ATBNM3, Apr 23, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    And yet no one else wants to try to lure him away from Mercedes..... I think that shows he isn’t the superstar you claim..... give him a dominant car and he is good enough to win in it. Give him a car that needs further work, he is nowhere.... the facts need no embellishment

2. Jakuzzi

Jakuzzi Formula 3

Mar 26, 2005
    PR, TX, GV
    Full Name:
    Jaime
    That Mercedes does not want to appear racist or homophobic? ;) :)

daytona355 likes this.
  3. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    You really are clutching at straws, not even Ferrari rated the 2008 car better than the McLaren, getting more points across the two cars does t make it the best car, it means that across the season two cars finished in better points overall, it was not a dominant car of the kind demonstrated by the Mercedes currently, and other cars previously. As others have mentioned, the McLaren was awarded best car by auto sport based on the car itself.

In 2009, McLaren managed to win once they got their double diffuser working - big deal, explain how that makes Elton a superstar, cos it didn’t make button a superstar when he was driving the brawn and kicking the **** out of everyone for the first half of that year? No one says button was a god in 2009, so why would you think Elton is?

4. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    You’ll need to explain what you mean there, because getting beaten by Nico proves he isn’t the greatest driver, because if he was, Nico could not have beaten him

5. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Awww. Is the special cream not working?, you know, the one for places that hurt so badly? :)

Jakuzzi likes this.
  6. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    You keep forgeting Nico beat Schumi 3 years. Ham then beat Nico 3 years, Hamilton never had a team mate he didn't beat. You can't say the same about Schumi and Senna.

cairns and ATBNM3 like this.
  7. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Berger and others have spoken, give it up already

8. Jean-Pierre Marchand

Jean-Pierre Marchand Formula Junior
    BANNED

Mar 21, 2019
    Mont Royal, QC
    Full Name:
    Just call me J.P.
    Right. Good night. Bring on Azerbaijan.

ATBNM3 and Jakuzzi like this.
  9. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    Some will never learn lol! We're watching the greatest since Senna everyone should sit back and enjoy

cairns likes this.
  10. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    You need to remember, you are on a Ferrari site attacking Schumacher, so you need to get some respect into your posting style, because all bar your dopey friends on here can see the ******** in your posts. Schumacher was not in his prime when he went to mercedes, and the car was a dog that he was there to develop. Nico wouldn’t have beaten Schumacher in his prime, but he did beat Elton in his prime, reduced him to a blubbering mess no less.

You need to not contradict yourself, Elton WAS BEATEN BY Nico, out raced, no excuses, despite the team trying to intervene and help the useless tool, so Elton has been beaten by a teammate. No teammate ever beat Schumi to a world title.

Schumacher was never beaten by a teammate throughout his prime, he smashed everyone aside, and the rest of the paddock was terrified of racing him because he was the best by a country mile. No one is scared of Elton, unless they are to be locked in a room with him having to listen to his ********

fil likes this.
  11. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    If only the opinions of (former) F1 drivers count, why are you still posting yours???

daytona355 and fil like this.
  12. MrF355

MrF355 Formula Junior

Mar 4, 2008
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Kimi
    I have stayed away from the F1 forum because of the f wit trolls I have no time for. My fellow tifosi I have said it before and will repeat, the lunatics have taken over and allowed to get away with their vitriol on a so called Ferrari site. I understand why you are here as there is no Merc F1 site for you to all gather plus its more fun for you to come here and prod the tifosi into reacting. Bergher stated his opinion and that's it. He is not some demi god whose words are not to be questioned. You fanboys will latch onto anything that is said in praise of Hamilton.

Sid, Bas and Peter are spot on with what they say. I will only add that Schumi was not outclassed by Rosberg. Schumi returned at the request of Brawn for one reason and that was to develop the Merc. He returned to a totally different F1 era to the one he retired from. He had to re-learn the new F1 era whereas Rosberg was already there. Schumi ranks in the list of the very few drivers who have been able to develop a car. That list for you fwits does not include Hamilton he has never developed a car, he just drives. I acknowledge he is a great driver but he is no Senna no matter what spin you want to put on it. A **** sandwich is a **** sandwich no matter how much bread you place on it.

My Fezza is calling me for a drive and she never disappoints when we go out.

daytona355 and P.Singhof like this.
  13. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    #138 ktu, Apr 26, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
    I said multiple times i'm a Schumi fan and rooted for him, why are you trying to make it seem otherwise? But i can't just ignore the fact that Nico beat Schumi. Schumi was 40 when he returned. Fangio won a championship when he was 46. I can understand if Schumi beat him at least 1 year, but getting beat 3 years? At some point you have to stop making excuses. Also Lewis won more races than Nico that year, so if you want to make it seem 2016 a significant accomplishment for Nico, go ahead.

ATBNM3 likes this.
  14. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    I posted facts, not opinions. Go to F1.com to review them.

ATBNM3 likes this.
  15. Jean-Pierre Marchand

Jean-Pierre Marchand Formula Junior
    BANNED

Mar 21, 2019
    Mont Royal, QC
    Full Name:
    Just call me J.P.
    I don't think anyone is attacking. But, if you think someone is attacking, perhaps if you look in the mirror you'll find him.

ATBNM3 likes this.
  16. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    What "facts"???

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

daytona355 likes this.
  17. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    See post #115

ATBNM3 likes this.
  18. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Where did the FIA "rate" cars and based on what that you think this is a fact?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

daytona355 likes this.
  19. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Formula one works as a point system. They have whats known as a constructors title. The constructors title refers to the manufacturer/team that produces the car. If that manufacturer get the most points, the FIA will conclude that they have produced a better product than the rest of the manufactures and reward them with a trophy.

ATBNM3 likes this.
  20. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Interesting.... so when you told us that the 2017/18 Ferrari was actually better than the Mercedes you were not stating facts but even contradicted them...
    Furthermore Lewis was unable to win the 2007 WDC despite the fact that in this point system the McLaren was the best car ;)

Seriously: you think that the WCC is a proof for the quality of the car no matter who is driving them??? Lol, that is even ridiculous in your standards...

daytona355 likes this.
  21. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    I don't recall saying Ferrari had the best car, i may have said they had the fastest car or a championship winning car, which they did. So you may have me mistaken by another poster. Yes he was unable to win as a rookie in 2007, i don't make excuses. You couldn't find my posted facts false so i will move on...

ATBNM3 likes this.
  22. william

william Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006
    To KTU and Singhof

Give it a rest, will you !!

Neither of you is going to convince the other one to change his opinion, so this argument is utterly pointless.

ATBNM3 and ktu like this.
  23. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Typical... first one is called unhinged and that ones opinion is nothing worth until you are F1 drivers, then no further arguments are brought up and then one should stop the discussion when the level of arguments is down to "it was the fastest and championship winning car but not the best"....
    As always: when proven out of arguments you guys take your ball and go home...
    Obviously this thread was intended as a jerk-off competition from the Hamilton fans and if one comes by saying other he is the killjoy

daytona355 likes this.
  24. william

william Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

The clever thing to do when there is a deadlock in a conversation is just that: take your ball and go home.
    That's what an intelligent and civilised person does. There is also the ignore option you should consider.
    There is just no point in conducting a discussion if neither wants to accept the other's point of view.
    It can only turn into a slanging match and possible ban.
    Comparing drivers is completely pointless, as much as discussing which ice cream flavour is the best: it's simply a matter of taste.

ATBNM3 likes this.
  25. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    At least we can agree on something...so please tell this those above who think this is a fact because the comparison was done by a (former) F1 driver