For Sale - 2002 GATED 360 Modena - 95k OBO | FerrariChat

For Sale 2002 GATED 360 Modena - 95k OBO

Discussion in 'Cars' started by GLENN@TEAM AI, Apr 21, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GLENN@TEAM AI

GLENN@TEAM AI Karting
    Sponsor

Jun 8, 2018
    Full Name:
    Glenn Butler
    I am representing this car for my brother, whom I sold it to back in October of 2017. I know the car well as I owned it for about a year before selling it to him, and my shop here in Charlotte, Automotive International, maintained the car for many years prior to my purchase. It is a very extensively maintained and documented car from new, and the link to my previous ferrarichat ad is;

https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/2002-gated-360-modena-87k-obo.559262/#post-145594528

Please review the above thread as there is much additional info and pictures. Since acquiring the car, my brother has driven it approximately 2k miles and has added a set of 18" Challenge wheels with fresh rubber (less than 100 miles) and a rear Challenge grill. The car is currently in Indianapolis and for further info, please give me a call at 704-962-9683
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

DEPZ likes this.
  2. GLENN@TEAM AI

GLENN@TEAM AI Karting
    Sponsor

Jun 8, 2018
    Full Name:
    Glenn Butler
    I have not really been pushing this car as my brother was enjoying it this summer, but he just called and told me he’s ready to move it! This past month he just performed the annual fluid service (engine / trans / and brake fluid flush) in addition to replacing both rear brake rotors AND both rear wheel bearings. Everything works on this car and it has been obsessively maintained! Please read the previous thread with the link provided above to get an idea of it’s maintenance history. This is truly a get in and drive it across the country car whose owner should have no maintenance expenses for a while. Additionally, with the exception of not having the factory carbon fiber sport seats, it is IMO the best spec gated coupe you can get, ie challenge wheels, challenge grill, daytona seats, Tubi muffler AND Tubi headers!