For Sale - 2016 Mercedes S Coupe | FerrariChat

For Sale 2016 Mercedes S Coupe

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by RonH, Apr 13, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RonH

RonH Formula 3

May 29, 2016
    Newport Coast, California
    Full Name:
    Ron H
    All, I have decided to retire and elevate my 612 from semi daily driver to my full time daily driver. That means my office car needs to go. So for your consideration here is my 2016 Mercedes S550 coupe.

It is a Southern California car with 20,900 miles on it and I just had the 20K servicing done and replaced the brakes all around. It is a pristine car in perfect condition. No accidents, dents, scratches, stories or issues.

The car has most of the options (I have the factory build sheet for those interested—it had an original MSRP of about $135K) including a Designo leather red and black interior with “flowing lines” black wood, heads up display, air seats that hug you in corners, pano roof, etc.. The car is still under the factory warranty until mid December and the factory warranty can be extended.

It has 2 sets of wheels. The black 22 inch after market that have been on since new and the OEM optional 20 inch stagger blocks which are brand new and in boxes. The car was wrapped when new and I removed the wrap for the first time last week so the paint is pristine—absolutely no swirls.

I did not remove the black wrap from the chrome but that can easily be done (I am not a lover of chrome). If you are interested, the last picture below shows what the car would look like with the chrome wrap removed and the 20 inch wheels installed.

The paint is black Magnetite which is fairly rare and has grey metallic flecks in the gloss black paint (as opposed to the normal Mercedes black metallic which has gold flecks). Absolutely gorgeous IMHO.

I am asking $76K. Carfax and lots more pictures available on request.

Now here is a twist. I am thinking of getting a toy for weekends with the Ferrari as the pure daily driver. So I am looking into getting a C2 Corvette convertible restomod (1963 to 1967). I want something with updated running gear (crate motor and current tranny and suspension) and in great shape—no projects. So if someone would be interested in a trade, I would certainly listen!

Ron

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login