For Sale - 2005 Porsche Boxster 3.4 hot rod | FerrariChat

For Sale 2005 Porsche Boxster 3.4 hot rod

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by kiesan, Apr 3, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kiesan

kiesan Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 21, 2003
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Kie Robertson
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

I bought this car in 2010 with a blown motor. Originally I was just going to install a good used motor and be done with it however the stock 2.7 I bought showed up unuseable. Then I sourced a 3.4 from a 2007 Cayman S which led to me slipping down a very slippery slope.

My intention was to build a car that drove and felt basically like new. Something to keep in the garage for kicks when I’m not on a motorcycle. This car would not be for sale however I restomodded a 1975 Corvette last year that my uncle bought new the day Nixon resigned. Which presented a problem as I only allow myself 1 “toy” car at a time.

I’ve had car “playoffs” for the last few months and the Porsche lost by the slimmest or margins. Not really a fair fight going up against a family heirloom.

Anyway. My friends at Avante-Garde Collection in Portland are handling the sale for me. They started an auction on BaT that ends Tuesday April 9. Their videos are always a riot.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2005-porsche-boxster-6/

2. Enzojr

Enzojr F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2013
    West of PDX
    Full Name:
    Tomy
    $23,750 was the high bid, no sale.
    Curious what you had as a reserve ?

3. kiesan

kiesan Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 21, 2003
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Kie Robertson
    The reserve was nearly met. My broker is negotiating with the top bidder. I’m guessing they will strike a deal but who knows.

Anyone with interest can call/text me at 2063694879 or call Avant Garde directly.

https://www.a-gc.com/contact-us.htm