Sold - 355 Schedoni Luggage set **SUPERB** GENUINE Ferrari leather SUPERB F355 360 430 F430 328 | FerrariChat

Sold 355 Schedoni Luggage set **SUPERB** GENUINE Ferrari leather SUPERB F355 360 430 F430 328

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by 348SStb, Dec 15, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 348SStb

348SStb F1 Rookie
    Owner

Pre-owned, but never actually used! Just stored for a very long time.

$4,995.00
    plus $149.95 ground shipping with tracking anywhere to lower 48 states

You are looking at an exceedingly rare set of genuine Ferrari luggage by Schedoni offered some twenty years ago as an accessory to the Ferrari F355 / 355F1 model variants. This luggage is worth way more than the leading brand name set of hydes, and it is as collectible as the automobile to which it pays tribute.

It is very clear upon visual inspection of this luggage that it was never once used for its purpose - to hold items and be used for traveling. The luggage has merely been stored for a very many years.

Look at the pictures. How cool are our little prancing horse logos everywhere? Even on the little key locks. This luggage is not only beautiful - it is functional.

Condition: this luggage set shows in superb condition. However, let's split hairs for a moment. We will notice a few very tiny dots here and there of discoloration or blemish. Explanation: during its life as stored luggage, an occasional bump or bruise must have occurred by those who handled the set. This resulted in a few very minor blemishes as you may see in the photos. These are really nothing to worry about. They are tiny and inconsequential. They also can be cleaned and/or treated. I never attempted to clean these tiny, minuscule areas myself because I did not want to risk blemishing the area and causing damage. A professional would be able to treat those areas in no time. The luggage is beautiful and superb as is. It looks new, smells new, and is a tasteful and wonderful supplement to a Ferrari-themed automobile or art collection. It also makes for a wonderful gift to anyone who appreciates fine leather goods. The value of this rare, collectible set is only going up!

Please feel free to send any questions and buy with confidence!

Thanks for looking!

======

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Randall330GTC

Randall330GTC Rookie

Dec 2, 2012
    355 tan luggage for sale?

3. 348SStb

348SStb F1 Rookie
    Owner

Yessir

4. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    thats tan? it looks like crema.

Illyria likes this.
  5. StartedFromTheBottom

StartedFromTheBottom Formula Junior
    BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    Yep that’s crema...

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

6. Steve355F1

Steve355F1 F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 26, 2011
    Adelaide, South Aust
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Pity it's not 355F1. I'd be interested in a perfect 355F1 set in crema.

Anyway, GLWS!

7. VetroresinaNL

VetroresinaNL Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 25, 2012
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Vetroresina
    Are 355 F1 sets existing?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met FerrariChat

8. StartedFromTheBottom

StartedFromTheBottom Formula Junior
    BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    I don’t think so. I have a new tan set which looks exactly the same. No idea what should be different with F1?

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

9. taz355

taz355 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 18, 2008
    Indio Ca/ Alberta
    Full Name:
    Grant
    The F1 sets would have the F1 on them but they dont exist ha ha

VetroresinaNL likes this.
  10. taz355

taz355 F1 Veteran