Service in SE PA | FerrariChat

Service in SE PA

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by MoreGarages413, Apr 3, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MoreGarages413

MoreGarages413 Karting

Jan 21, 2019
    Suburban Philadelphia PA
    Full Name:
    Jay B
    if all goes to plan, I will have my first F Car shortly; 2011 458. The car will have power warrantee added, so if needed I will use Algar. For other work and down the road, Scuderia Performate has been recommended. Anyone share some experiences and more specifically, are they equipped to handle an electronic intensive 458? Thanks for the comments and suggestions.

2. JoeZaff

JoeZaff F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 5, 2007
    Philly suburbs
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Scuderia Performante is the best in the region. The owners are both ferrari master mechanics and Tony, in particular, was considered among the top ten in the world by Ferrari, during the time he worked for Algar. They are really in class of one.

FWIW...Both worked at Algar when the 458 was new and both are extremely familiar with them. They have also done race work for the 458 challenge Cars.

I no longer own a Ferrari so I have no agenda in telling you... you will not be disappointed

Dave rocks likes this.
  3. Dave rocks

Dave rocks F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek
    Joe nailed it! Yes, they have a Leonardo with 458 software. These guys are the best.

MoreGarages413 likes this.
  4. MoreGarages413

MoreGarages413 Karting

Jan 21, 2019
    Suburban Philadelphia PA
    Full Name:
    Jay B
    I appreciate the thread responses and private messages. This is great info and confidence inspiring knowing there are such high quality resources in the region.

5. MoreGarages413

MoreGarages413 Karting

Jan 21, 2019
    Suburban Philadelphia PA
    Full Name:
    Jay B
    I stopped in to the meet the guys at Scuderia Performante. Very happy to speak with me and answer my questions to assist in my purchase. They left a great impression and their shop is excellent. They will absolutely be a resource I utilize.

Challenge and Dave rocks like this.