Famous Owners of Mondials Thread | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Famous Owners of Mondials Thread

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by paulchua, May 5, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Sherv

Sherv Rookie

Mar 22, 2016
    Thanks, guys! I really just opened an account to contribute to this conversation; even though I don't own a Ferrari, I love them and I hope to one day own one. In the meantime, I'd love to know more about masonb's Mondial!

paulchua likes this.
  2. Sherv

Sherv Rookie

Mar 22, 2016
    paulchua likes this.
  3. spicedriver

spicedriver F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2011
    Haha, yeah that's my car. Wished he didn't smoke in it though, because he left some cigarette burns. Shouldn't have destroyed his brain with drugs either.

paulchua likes this.
  4. SonomaRik

SonomaRik F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 15, 2006
    Sonoma, CA
    paulchua likes this.
  5. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    Very cool!!!

I didn't know that Fox was a big drug user!?

Ironically enough, I believe cigarettes actually reduces risk of Parkinsons

6. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
  7. enzo360

enzo360 F1 Veteran
    Consultant

Aug 1, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Jurgen Durand
    Care to share the VIN on your car?Any pics?

Best
    Jurgen

8. spicedriver

spicedriver F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2011
    #58 spicedriver, Jun 10, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    paulchua likes this.
  9. Wade

Wade Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
    paulchua likes this.
  10. Wade

Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
  11. SonomaRik

SonomaRik F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 15, 2006
    Sonoma, CA
    paulchua likes this.
  12. Wade

Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
    Would have been a great conversation piece...

Same photos here:

https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/the-alleged-goldie-hawn-1990-mondial-t.504824/

Nice wheels too!

SonomaRik and paulchua like this.
  13. Drewbdo

Drewbdo Karting

Apr 8, 2016
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Speaking of Goldie Hawn's Mondial, eBay currently has a listing that is purportedly her Mondial.

Not mine, and I'm not in the market yet, but I'm always trawling listings for future reference. Thought someone might be interested in owning a "celeb car". :)

BIN is $65k, bid at $17k presently. Seller only has one in their feedback.

Looks like it was stored uncovered, IMO... dusty dashboard & engine compartment, leather looks tired. Mileage is about 26k.

From the description...

Purchased originally by Goldie Hawn in 1990 in California This 1990 Ferrari Mondial T has 26,088 miles and is one of 379 T cabriolets produced for the North American market. Finished in Rosso Corsa over tan leather, this example is the most powerful version of Ferrari’s mid-engined 2+2. The 3.4-liter quad-cam V8 is mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox, and a $7K engine-out service was performed by Black Horse Motors in Beverly Hills, at 20K miles California 2016. It has a clean California title.

The T model Mondials were the last and by far the most refined of the series. They featured a 300 hp, 3.4 liter engine, power steering, ABS brakes, and smoother bodywork. This car has only seen 26K miles. It is in excellent original condition. It is serviced up to date and comes with a clean Carfax. Accessories include a battery trickle charger, original warranty books with leather case. Only about 370 Mondial T Cabriolets came to the US. But only one owned by Goldie Hawn.

Driving this Mondial is pure joy to drive, from the aftermarket $5000.00 exhaust system roaring in your ears to the new stereo blasting out your favorite tunes with the feel of the smooth shifting 300 HP 5 speed transmission. You will never regret owning this Mondial T it has brought great driving memories for me and my family and I know the new owner will feel the same exhilarating experience of driving this Mondial T.

Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

paulchua likes this.