For Sale - Three Vintage Radios: Alpine, Coustic | FerrariChat

For Sale Three Vintage Radios: Alpine, Coustic

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by AHudson, Mar 5, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AHudson

AHudson F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 7, 2005
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Adams Hudson
    Not sure if you do this, but over many years I've collected some oddball things from cars I've had. Some I've put to use, some are like, "Why'd I ever keep that?"

I kept these radios on purpose, hoping someone could use them. They've been stored indoors, have great appearance, and worked when removed. Not sure of their condition now unless I've mentioned it specifically in the description.

1. Coustic AM FM cassette, high end 80-90's's Azimuth receiver. Pull out security with fully intact sleeve and electrical connections. This was pretty big stuff back then and Coustic makes fine equipment.

I pulled this from an Acura NSX that was pristinely maintained. I have kept the radio inside ever since, always in heated and cooled environment, in a box. I connected it to power and it came on instantly, every light and tuner indicator. This radio is in extremely nice condition.

2. Alpine 7292 S, Vintage AM/FM cassette receiver. Late '80's vintage Alpine, with the classic squared architecture control layout, in the mint green backlight made famous with so many Lamborghini Countach posters of the era. This unit powers up, but that's all I was able to get checked on it. I originally got it in an 87 Porsche 911 Turbo though is more at home in the Italian world.

3. Alpine 7874 CD receiver, another older piece from late 90's, early '00s. Has a nice slide out chassis, all labeling intact. This came out of an 87 Ferrari 328 I had with a whole 11,000 miles. It worked fine when pulled, but I've no way to check it out.

Cleaning out garage: All three radios for first $100. Shipping is whatever it is.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login View attachment 2676524 View attachment 2676525

Attached Files:

2. AHudson

AHudson F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 7, 2005
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Adams Hudson
    Wow, that was fast. ALL SOLD. Thanks!

f355spider and bjwhite like this.