VERDI FERRARI | Page 18 | FerrariChat

VERDI FERRARI

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by hincksmanrees1919, Nov 24, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. UKLawyer

UKLawyer Rookie

Feb 25, 2019
    Full Name:
    Benno Raeber
    I understand posts can not be deleted. I stand by the facts I posted, however in all fairness to Mr. Verdi, because of this post he has approached my client and offered to settle the open tab until 28th of February. I value his approach and of course I will judge him only based on his actions and deeds. I truly hope I can come back and say that Mr. Verdi is a man of his word in early March.

2. Modificata

Modificata F1 Rookie

Apr 27, 2003
    Hampton, England
    Full Name:
    Andy Rasool
    Are you sure? Karl didn't have anything to do with Scuderia Scaglietti as far as I am aware.

3. UKLawyer

UKLawyer Rookie

Feb 25, 2019
    Full Name:
    Benno Raeber
    As a follow up to my entry on 25th Feb 2019 - unfortunately Mr. Verdi or Birdi has not been forthcoming neither with proper answers nor substantial payments, albeit he has paid down a few thousand, he still owes my client GBP 35,000.00 - offense to injury Mr. Birdi, continues to say that he still has the car in his possession but yet he is unwilling to turn over the car. Mr. Birdi has been barred as a director by CompaniesHouse and is listed in the the bankruptcy and insolvency register under a bankruptcy restriction order for many years to come. So buyer beware. He talked my client into signing a blank V5 and next thing we know - the car was gone - traded out - apparently without getting proper consideration - or so Mr. Birdi claims. What we believe rather is that Mr. Birdi is in so much trouble that he took the proceeds of sale from my clients car to pay off other debt from someone that had a really big stick in his hands. With this said, Mr. Birdi's son is also barred as a director by CompaniesHouse. I assume Mr. Birdi and son are involved in the day to day business of Scuderia X (f/k/a Scuderia Scaglieti). The gentlemen can be seen on the premises of the company regularly and Mr. Birdi seems to have his office on premises and if nothing else he is a factual employee and/or officer of Scuderia X.

4. Ferrari 308 GTB

Ferrari 308 GTB F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
    Sounds like a job for Sid and his mate 'time bomb':eek:

# daytona355

Bluebottle likes this.
  5. phil the brit

phil the brit Formula 3

Jul 7, 2013
    Colchester+Clermont
    Full Name:
    Phil Taylor
    A leopard doesn't change his spots.
    Someone who is con artist and a liar is never going to do the right thing EVER.

Bluebottle likes this.
  6. A348W

A348W Formula 3

Jun 28, 2017
    North Wiltshire, UK
    Seems you need a chat with a solicitor and the fraud office!

I hope you get there and thanks for posting up so nobody else gets suckered by these guys!!!

7. Bluebottle

Bluebottle F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 15, 2012
    Newbury, Berkshire, England
    Full Name:
    John
    I think he is a lawyer, Adrian http://www.raeberlaw.ch/about-us.html

8. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Nice website...great thread!

Happy Thanksgiving to all m y UK mates!!
    Come see us in Texas for COTA....

sammysaber likes this.
  9. A348W

A348W Formula 3

Jun 28, 2017
    North Wiltshire, UK
    Bluebottle likes this.