GRAZIE " EUROSPARES " !!! | FerrariChat

GRAZIE " EUROSPARES " !!!

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by dedo tanzi, Feb 15, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dedo tanzi

dedo tanzi Karting

Dec 16, 2013
    Lugano - SUISSE
    Full Name:
    DEDO - Alfredo
    Abbiamo finalmente terminato un importante lavoro di " rinfresco " al motore della mia 400GT, carburatori /5 marce, del 1978...
    Grazie al fornito magazzino di EUROSPARES, alla gentilezza di Claudio, ed alla rapidita' di consegna del materiale....( certi particolari introvabili altrove ) non posso che essere soddisfatto per questa grande collaborazione !

Jasonberkeley and Il Tifoso like this.
  2. Arvid

Arvid Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 28, 2012
    Norway
    Full Name:
    Arvid Andersson
    My good friend Dedo Tanzi has asked me to translate his last post for him as he is not trained in the english language. Here is what Dedo wants to say after finishing considerable work on his - as new - 400GT and after experiencing a great relationship with Eurospares :

"We have finally finished important work and "refreshment" to the engine,carburettors and 5-speed transmission of my 1978 400GT...
    Thanks to the well-stocked warehouse of EUROSPARES, to Claudio's kindness, and to the speedy delivery of the parts .... (certain details that can not be found elsewhere) I can not be other than very satisfied for this great collaboration!"

Hopefully this came across somewhat correct and does justice to Dedo's statement. I urge FChat members to drop him a line in italian and include him into the community - he has a lot to share :)

Have a nice weekend,
    Arvid

Il Tifoso likes this.