Sold - 2019 E450 Cabriolet Mercedes === 924 miles === Almost New 4 Months Old === Wow Save $10k off MSRP | FerrariChat

Sold 2019 E450 Cabriolet Mercedes === 924 miles === Almost New 4 Months Old === Wow Save $10k off MSRP

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by 348SStb, Jan 30, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 348SStb

348SStb F1 Rookie
    Owner

Vehicle Details

2019 Mercedes-Benz E450 Cabriolet
    -used-
    924 miles**
    Iridium Silver exterior
    Macchiato Beige / Yacht Blue Nappa Leather interior

[**Mileage as of the time of this listing. Incidental mileage may accrue but intention is to keep mileage near that total.]

Original owner
    Nonsmoker
    Clear title in hand / no lien
    Ordered new by me and taken delivery new by me from Mercedes-Benz dealer
    No accidents. No paint work. No Stories.
    All original materials with car included. All books in their case, paperwork, original window sticker, both keys, tools, etc. Nothing is missing.

Vehicle notes:
    Vehicle is in showroom condition and is pristine. It was driven and handled only by me just a few times. I do not allow others to handle my vehicles.
    No identifiable defects exterior or interior are present.
    No curb rash on any wheels.
    No scratches on the vehicle.
    Under front bumper pristine. Not even a scratch. It is virgin under there as everywhere else. Very careful and meticulous owner.
    Loaded vehicle. See attached MSRP sheet. This vehicle has the options you want.

Vehicle Comments

This is a truly stunning example in a wonderful color combination.Everyone loves the blue top on this Iridium Silver over Macchiato Beige/Yacht Blue Nappa Leather interior. It's gorgeous.
    The 2019 E-class especially with the options on this one sits among the most technologically advanced vehicles in the world.
    With rear-wheel drive, it is lighter, better balanced, the steering feels better, and it is zippier. That is for sure.
    A rare option is Air Body Control, which is an amazing option. It makes the ride quality and handling characteristics amazing. I have been a car collector for many years and I can honestly say no other car has better road manners than this car. The car rides like a dream on the highway. Ride quality is outstanding, and it soaks up road imperfections superbly. Change the driving mode to Sport Plus and it morphs into a very sporty car. Switch it into comfort, and the effect is like riding on a cloud.
    Very quick car with 362 bhp, 369 ft-lbs. of torque. Very quick off the line, and fast on the highway. The state of the art 9-speed transmission is extremely smooth and responsive. The engine sounds great with some growl, and it is surprisingly efficient.

Why Am I selling?

This car turned out to be an extra car for me. I took delivery because I didn't want to cancel the car. Cancelling a commitment is not my way. I figured I would try it for a short while and take my loss. I love the car and have nothing negative to say about it. But it's an extra car, and space is not unlimited. My loss is your gain. This is a great deal. No games, no gimmicks.

***Thanks for looking at my ad!***

daviday and 19633500GT like this.