ANYONE THAT WANTS TO BUY OR SELL A FERRARI THE RIGHT WAY | Page 2 | FerrariChat

ANYONE THAT WANTS TO BUY OR SELL A FERRARI THE RIGHT WAY

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Yellow Compass, Oct 8, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. John Salvador

John Salvador Formula Junior

Oct 5, 2018
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Secret Saver
    JRE, Wazmo, Tifosi Dude and 9 others like this.
  2. DesertDawg

DesertDawg Eight Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 25, 2010
    The Desert
    Full Name:
    DesertDawg
    Beautiful color combo... is that TDF?

Automoblog likes this.
  3. John Salvador

Oct 5, 2018
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Secret Saver
    Yes it is. Photo was taken after I had her Ceramic coated.

4. aventari

aventari Karting

Dec 9, 2010
    San Diego
    Nice ride! How much free gas did you get?

timjen88 and Dave rocks like this.
  5. Jeff Huguenard

Oct 27, 2018
    Full Name:
    Jeff Huguenard
    I recently had Mike help me find and purchase an F430. First thing you should know, he will treat you like family. Not like in-law family, but like a brother. He will always take the time to talk to you and answer every question you have. Speaking of answering questions, Mike knows his Ferrari’s...and if he doesn’t know something, he will get one of his contacts on the phone with you that does. He is an absolute wealth of information! Most of the cars that Mike sells are not actually for sale. Let me explain: after talking with Mike about what you are looking for, he will work his contacts to find the car you’re looking for from someone willing to sell it. He knows the people that seriously take care of their cars so he knows you will not be disappointed if purchasing sight unseen. Mike is a no BS guy. He will not hit you with hard sales tactics and will be honest to a fault. If he tells you he is going to do something, it’s going to get done. You can tell he loves what he does, he truley has a passion for Ferrari’s.

After you purchase your new Ferrari and it’s sitting in your garage, Mike does not just disappear. In fact, he will be calling you to make sure everything is great...if there are any problems at all, he takes it upon himself to make everything right. I can’t stress this enough, he’s not happy until you’re 100% happy. That’s not just a saying for him, that’s just the way he is.

If you’re thinking about buying a Ferrari, just give Mike a call. The call won’t cost you a thing and he may just find that one car you’re looking for. You will have a new Ferrari and a new friend for life.

JRE, DARRYL A CROSS, SeaNile and 4 others like this.
  6. whatheheck

whatheheck F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 27, 2006
    Seattle, Wa
    Full Name:
    Dan L.
    I too can vouch for Mike. One of the most passionate Ferrari guy you will ever encounter.

I was not able to buy my Ferrari from him because when I was ready to buy he didnt have the car that meets my wish list and I was anxious to get my F430.

I talked to Mike for about 2 hours on the phone and I can tell right away he is a man of his words and he will take care of you.

His style may be different than you are accustomed too but like everyone said, he has a different style.

Instead of doubting, give him a call if you are looking for a Ferrari.

Dan

7. Yellow Compass

Yellow Compass F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Thanks Dan!! and to all my new clients/new friends whos dreams ive helped turn into a reality. Its an honor to be part of their JOY!!!!!!!!!! :)
    Mike

8. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Guys , Please keep the calls coming!! I LOVE WORKING WITH EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU !!
    From a quick 2 minute question ? or a 2 hour phone call ( VERY COMMON -LOL) everyone gets treated with the same love .
    Look forward to working with you
    Mike 973-610-7111
    HAPPY AND HEALTHY HOLIDAYS TO ALL OF YOU :)

JRE likes this.
  9. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    NOT MUCH BEATS DRIVING A FERRARI :) THE FEELING IS ELECTRIC!!!!
    A HAPPY HEALTHY 2019 TO EVERYONE
    Mike 973-610-7111

10. Hawaii Brit

Hawaii Brit Karting
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 16, 2018
    Honolulu
    Mike was very helpful and generous with his time in chatting on my search for a F430. Very knowledgeable.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

JPMD, eyeman1234 and Automoblog like this.
  11. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Omar thank you for the kind words!! my pleasure to help you :)

12. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Guys,
    First off i want to wish all of you a very HAPPY AND HEALTHY 2019, remember all we really have in life is each other :)

In the exotic car business all buyers and sellers come to the table with their own personalized wish-list of what is important to them. My greatest talent is to listen and match up clients with their specific requirements leading to a very amicable financial win!! for both buyer and seller. I will spend countless hours discussing your needs to ensure a stress-free pleasurable experience. Let me explain a little more of my magic. I came up with a fantastic idea that i incorporate into every sale its called FERRARI MD!!!! ( FERRARI TELE MEDICINE ) LOL IT WORKS!!! I make a FERRARI MASTER TECH available to answer any and all questions that the client may have as we go through the process of BUYING/SELLING their dream car.
    I always say that FERRARI is the ice-cream and the model is the flavor , I like a 355 you like a 458, I like chocolate you like strawberry but who cares we all love FERRARI!! I have UNMATCHED access to vetted 355s 360s 430s 458s and the real cream!! F40s F50s Enzos & 275-4 cam Etc.
    My proven track record has resulted in hundreds of happy BUYERS and SELLERS ,which is the only acceptable end result.
    I want to represent all of your BUYING and SELLING needs. I treat every client as if i were the client.
    I look forward to making your dream a reality
    Mike 973-610-7111

NOT MUCH BEATS DRIVING A FERRARI

eyeman1234 likes this.
  13. Marcello Mirabelli

Oct 31, 2018
    Full Name:
    Marcello Mirabelli
    I will call you soon Mike...

14. DefunctNeurons

DefunctNeurons Formula Junior

May 15, 2018
    Alpharetta, GA
    Full Name:
    Trevor
    John, when you get tired of her let me know! I just bought my first F430 thanks to Yellow Compass-Mike’s great assistance and I love it, but that 458 in blue is my dream car. Take care of it - absolutely beautiful!

15. John Salvador

Oct 5, 2018
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Secret Saver
    Thanks. It truly is the most beautiful color combination I ever saw on this car. I always thought I wanted the cuoio interior until I saw the TDF Blu with tan. I’ve been ruined for all other color combos now. Lol

16. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    John I knew when i told you about this TDF 458 that you would go KRAZY!! its the result that we always try to achieve !!

NOT MUCH BEATS DRIVING A FERRARI :)

17. toshiba

toshiba Formula Junior

Jan 14, 2008
    Full Name:
    Santa
    Mike,

what's your fees?

18. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    2 chickens and a bottle of scotch !
    Give me a call brother
    973-610-7111

JRE and Wazmo like this.
  19. John Salvador

Oct 5, 2018
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Secret Saver
    But I paid you a goat and a bottle of Tequilla! I want my Tequilla back!

20. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    John we have become good friends!! and you got a fantastic car!!!! i really loved working with you !!!! this is the outcome that makes it all worth it !!!!! its a very special dream that most of us have in our DNA from childhood and when that dream finally becomes a reality !!!!! Well you know -------------------- :)

21. 4rePhill

4rePhill F1 Veteran

Oct 18, 2009
    Worcester, England
    Full Name:
    Phill J
    "The feeling is electric" ? - Surely that's a Tesla? :confused:

;)

22. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Guys, with no EGO attached ( I SELL ALOT OF FERRARIs) and theres a very good reason for that!!
    Pick up the phone call me and find out why. HINT: My mission is to always make you HAPPY !!! :)
    I LOVE WHAT I DO!!
    Mike 973-610-7111
    NOT MUCH BEATS DRIVING A FERRARI

whatheheck likes this.
  23. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Guys!!! Business is out of CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxo whether you want to discuss buying a FERRARI or selling your FERRARI I LOVE TALKING TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU .
    24/7 365 days a year!! SLEEP IS THE ENEMY :)
    I look forward to helping you
    Mike 973-610-7111

24. makethemsaywow

makethemsaywow Karting

Mar 24, 2015
    SF, CA
    Mike knows lots of qualified no-BS buyers and sellers. If you're buying or selling a Ferrari, giving Mike a call is a good use of your time. Just tell him what you want or what you've got and he'll go straight to work. It's a fantastic service. He's got a "Tri-State Area" East Coast vibe, which may or may not float your boat (I enjoy it), but he's always friendly and respectful and humble.

eyeman1234, whatheheck and Automoblog like this.