Independent Ferrari service | FerrariChat

Independent Ferrari service

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by Atz, Sep 27, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Atz

Atz Rookie

Oct 10, 2015
    hi everyone apologies if this question has been asked previously. I’m looking to get my 348 timing belt changed & indicator stalk looked into as indicators come on when I turn steering wheel. I’ve used Jumbo before wasn’t happy with the work. Can anyone recommend some one reasonable?
    Thanks

2. Rex71

Rex71 Formula Junior

Mar 24, 2007
    Jeddah,Saudi Arabia
    Full Name:
    Majd B.
    Country ?
    City ?

3. Atz

Atz Rookie

Oct 10, 2015
    ☺️
    Dubai UAE

4. JohnMH

JohnMH Formula 3

Jan 28, 2004
    Dubai / Bologna
    Try Extreme Performance Garage in Al Quoz, ask for Matthias. He does a few Ferraris, mainly older ones. He did a good job on my convertible top and a/c on my old Porsche. I may use him on my Testarossa a/c. I have a few older cars; most other places are generally pretty crap, expensive, or both.

5. Atz

Atz Rookie

Oct 10, 2015
    Thank you John. I’ll give him a call

6. Pav

Pav Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 18, 2006
    Warsaw, Poland
    Full Name:
    Michal
    Brilliant Cars UAE
    https://brilliantcars.ae/
    The team working there was displaced from Warsaw, Poland (!!!) while in Poland, they worked for me on one GTB Turbo, one Testarossa, one 308GTS, one 328, one 348, and on the Shamal. Did a PPI on two other Testarossas too. Ask for Jacek Ziomek

7. derekmines

derekmines Formula Junior

Dec 12, 2013
    Melksham, UK
    Full Name:
    Derek
    I used ARM in DIP (www.armotors.ae) for all the works on the 360, you need to check their recommendations carefully as they like to quote to bring old cars back to brand-new condition (5k aed for a new front bumper on my 11yr old Cayenne as it had a small split on the rear undertray join lol) but I can't fault the work they do and they're a useful amount cheaper than Al Tayer as well!

8. DXB599

DXB599 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Same experience as derekmines with ARM. They occasionally have a 50% off special for annual Ferrari maintenance which is a great deal and they will pick up and deliver on a flat bed.

9. Twinspark

Twinspark Rookie

Apr 1, 2020
    Sorry for bumping but anyone know a place in Jeddah that works on the automated manual(2000s) era Ferrari/Maserati?

10. SE16

SE16 Karting

Apr 13, 2007
    UAE and London
    I would steer clear of ARM unless you want to keep sending the car back to them to fix all their work. Very poor direct experience.

11. F485

F485 Karting

Oct 23, 2017
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Full Name:
    Fahad F458
    well, you have to check your car properly before after they fix it. no guarantee that they care it they did it properly

12. maxaret

maxaret Rookie

May 16, 2020
    Hello Board!

I'm about to buy my first Ferrari, an FF from 2012, and just wanted to get your feedback on Ferrari garages and detailers in or closer to Abu Dhabi than Dubai. The first thing that I'll need is a new set of tires, any recommendations?