Challenge Stradale part number wanted | FerrariChat

Challenge Stradale part number wanted

Discussion in '360/430' started by harvey, Sep 9, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. harvey

harvey Rookie

Jan 20, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    Harvey John Neale
    #1 harvey, Sep 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hi everybody,

I am struggling to find the part number for a small rubber piece that sits inbetween the support rail and the engine cover on a CS.

Hopefully, it is clear in this photo. I have tried the Eurospares parts diagram, but couldn't spot it.

Thanks!

Harvey
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. ttn27

ttn27 Formula 3

Sep 30, 2010
    TX
    Full Name:
    TN
    What happened to it?

3. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    Its not by any chance 67509400 is it - shown at the side of the bar

4. harvey

harvey Rookie

Jan 20, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    Harvey John Neale
    It was lost before I bought the car.

Thank you guys for such a swift reply and answer. Much appreciated. Ferrari Chat is a great community.

Harvey

5. supratime

supratime Formula Junior

Mar 22, 2006
    Anyone have any ideas where this part can be found?? It seems to be no longer available:/

6. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    https://www.ricambiamerica.com/car-diagrams/ferrari/v6-v8/360-group/challenge-stradale/engine-bonnet/67509400-rubber.html

yup, ricambi doesn't have it.

Did you ask a dealer to hunt it down for you?

(I had to find one a few years ago and they managed to get it)

I'm not too lazy to use google...these guys say they have it (I have no idea if this is a legit source or not):

https://www.scuderiacarparts.com/part/10391/ferrari/67509400/rubber-pad.html

Anyways, a bunch of sites list the part, but show no stock. But they do say to contact them to source it:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Part+%23%3A+67509400&oq=Part+%23%3A+67509400&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

supratime likes this.
  7. 24000rpm

24000rpm F1 Rookie

scuderiacarpart is legit, but they don't answer my emails in a dillgent way.. Maybe they missed, who knows, they lost me as a customer , who bought 10,000 worth of parts annually

supratime likes this.
  8. supratime

supratime Formula Junior

Mar 22, 2006
    Yeah, I tried all the ones on google. Yes, Scuderia parts had one but apparently sold recently. Last resort is to contact the local dealership. Thx

9. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    I imagine there is a very similar product in every hardware store. I put those one-side sticky, one side soft cushion things on chair and table legs on my hardwood floors. There is likely something close enough to this to use if the part has become unobtanium.

supratime and f355spider like this.
  10. Vegas CS

Vegas CS Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 5, 2018
    Vegas
    Full Name:
    James
    Bringing a thread back from last year. My CS needs these pads. Ricambi and Scuderia parts say not available. I’ll call the dealer when they open. Anyone have any luck recently picking these up?