Sold - Scuderia Audio system for 360 Spider | FerrariChat

Sold Scuderia Audio system for 360 Spider

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Skidkid, Dec 31, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Skidkid

Skidkid F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 25, 2005
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    John Zornes
    I have the sub, amp, cradle, and speakers. The sub was in my car but the other components are new and never installed/used.

I don't have the triangles for the tweeters so you can either purchase them from Mike or modify your own. If you want an easier install Mike sells mid-range adapter plates doe $80.

You can look it up but new the parts are $2900. Since only the sub is used and I am throwing in the fader and connectors so lets call it $2500 or make me a reasonable offer and we can discuss it.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. cpep

cpep Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2017
    new york
    Full Name:
    CHARLIE
    I have the Focals in my car and they are sweet speakers. Nice deal......

3. DefunctNeurons

DefunctNeurons Formula Junior

May 15, 2018
    Alpharetta, GA
    Full Name:
    Trevor
    I just had the same setup installed in my car along with a new Pioneer head unit. What a massive improvement in sound!! Mike at Scuderia Audio is great to work with as well. Highly recommend this setup and if the leather matches your interior then make OP an offer!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

4. Skidkid

Skidkid F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 25, 2005
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    John Zornes
    Lets reduce these to $2300 before I put them on flee bay.

5. Skidkid

Skidkid F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 25, 2005
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    John Zornes
    Price reduced to $2000 or make me an offer or trade something interesting. I am always open to a new watch ;)

6. Gianni360

Gianni360 Karting

Jan 1, 2019
    OrlAndo, FL
    Full Name:
    Jon V
    Hey Skidkid, will that leather match my beige interior?

7. DefunctNeurons

May 15, 2018
    Alpharetta, GA
    Full Name:
    Trevor
    If you go to Scuderiaaudio”dot”com you will see there are only a few leather options. So point is that Ferrari beige is pretty standard! Should match - the leather comes directly from Ferrari in Italy per Mike Niday. My black leather interior is a perfect match to the cradle and subwoofer he sent me!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

8. DefunctNeurons

May 15, 2018
    Alpharetta, GA
    Full Name:
    Trevor
  9. Skidkid

Skidkid F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 25, 2005
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    John Zornes
    Sorry for the delayed response. But Yes. My 360 was red/tan and this will match perfectly.

10. acmw

acmw Formula Junior

Apr 28, 2006
    Nj
    Full Name:
    Alex
    will that fit a coupe?

11. Daveellis

Daveellis Rookie

Sep 17, 2015
    Cincinnati
    Full Name:
    dave ellis
    I will be interested if you know what kind of freight to Ohio will run- what is approx. weight of all of this? text or call me. 513 616 8864 Dave

12. Skidkid

Skidkid F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 25, 2005
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    John Zornes
    Hi Dave
    I sent you a text and will post weights once I weight it later today.

13. Skidkid

Skidkid F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 25, 2005
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    John Zornes
    Shipping information update: It looks like it will fit into an 18x18x20 box probably minimum size and weighs about 43 lb. UPS puts it as 47 lb billable based on box size so packing isn't going to shift that number much. I would ship from 95008. From there you can easily calculate shipping costs to your zip code. I haven't packed it yet but this will be very close.

14. Skidkid

Skidkid F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 25, 2005
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    John Zornes
    I need to confirm with Mike. I think it will technically fit but is slightly different shape and may have a different ascetic as a result. The Spider has a storage bin on the firewall and this fits under it. In the pics you can see that the top of the sub box for the coupe (black car). It looks kind of flat. The Spider has a slight downward slope toward the firewall to mate with the storage bin. That top edge appears fully upholstered on the coupe but is finished in suede on the Spider box (no padding so flush fit to storage bin).

15. Skidkid

Skidkid F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 25, 2005
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    John Zornes
    Sold. Will be boxing it up and sending it out later today. Thank you all for looking.