My 488 Pista Spider spec | FerrariChat

My 488 Pista Spider spec

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by BG23, Jan 1, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BG23

BG23 Formula Junior

Jun 16, 2015
    Australia
    So the time has come for me to lock in my spec. I probably have 2 weeks to make any changes, but I would love to hear the opinion of others both positive and negative beforehand. I have been surprised to have seen no other renderings so please feel free to post any ideas?

Personally I loved the spec of both Geneva cars (coupe) and if I was getting the coupe I would have gone red. But I felt the spider stripe worked better with argento. PDF's attached with both the roof up and roof down.

Attached Files:

Spider68, C50 and F2003-GA like this.
  2. F2003-GA

F2003-GA F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Sunbelt
    Full Name:
    Bro
    Your spec is looking good Congrats

3. Shack

Shack F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 2, 2005
    Earth
    Keen to see any other spec's people are thinking about

4. Spider68

Spider68 Karting

Aug 21, 2010
    Switzerland
    Very classy and nice Spec!

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk Pro

5. saraojo

saraojo Formula 3

Mar 9, 2015
    Northeast
    Congrats on getting a pista spider spec. You must have quite a Ferrari collection already.
    The spec is classy yet aggressive. Are there other wheel choices? From those pictures the wheels appear to make the car look less sporty

6. Scudmsl

Scudmsl Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 12, 2014
    USA
    Congrats on the Spider! I am in the queue for a Pista and may copy your seat design. Beautiful build overall, but I actually like the CF wheel choice...

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

7. BG23

BG23 Formula Junior

Jun 16, 2015
    Australia
    Thank-you

The wheel choices are just varying colours of this wheel - personally I prefer the standard coupe wheel. Was tempted to go black, but I will see what the standard colour look like and potentially change it when it arrives.

Thanks - good luck with the coupe allocation!

8. mhh

mhh F1 Veteran

Feb 16, 2004
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Very nice spec BG23. I’m still working on my allocation but will go for the red launch spec.

Anyone know if someone is making skid plates for Pista? The carbon splitter looks vulnerable.

9. BG23

BG23 Formula Junior

Jun 16, 2015
    Australia
    Thanks Mark. I hope so as I agree, the front does look vulnerable - definitely getting the lift kit. There is a red coupe getting delivered in Brisbane today - looks amazing! I can't believe someone with your history hasn't been given an allocation yet... I am sure it's just a matter of time.