For Sale - Incredible one of a kind Custom 930/935 | FerrariChat

For Sale Incredible one of a kind Custom 930/935

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by AIR4C 1, Dec 14, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AIR4C 1

AIR4C 1 Formula Junior

May 3, 2005
    Calgary, Alberta
    Offered for sale on behalf of the owner since the early 80's, is this incredible one of a kind car. With only 120 km since completion it is essentially a new car! A 79 930 was used to produce this incredible 600 HP plus Monster. Over $70,000 in recent receipts for engine work alone! The front fenders are steel while the rear fenders are fiberglass in order to house the huge 345 Rear Rubber! The Whaletail is the 935 style extended 8 inches as well.
    Only the finest materials have been placed on this car. The leather is incredibly soft and supple. The finest carpets were used both in the interior and the front boot. There are tasteful gold highlights everywhere on this car and most impressively, underneath the car! Gold flake highlights the beautiful paint/clear coat.
    There are receipts dating back to the 80's on the car and the extensive build. The Fabspeed exhaust sounds incredible and looks like jewelry! Naturally, there are so many details it is impossible to list so ideally the pics included offer a good idea of the impressive build this car went through.
    Is this a 930? No. Is it a 935? No. It is a custom, one of a kind car of the highest order and hundreds of thousands of dollars have been spent. Someone will get to own this incredible car for a fraction of the build cost.
    With that said, anyone that knows what a 930 redone to only have 120 km on it would cost would be in the right range.
    I will discuss an appropriate selling price directly with interested parties.
    The car is in Calgary.
    Please call me directly.

Jeff
    403-804-9928
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

4re308 likes this.
  2. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    It's a cool looking car!! What is the yellow stuff inside the scoops? Just the inside of the fiberglass fender liners? Should at least paint that black or something. I bet it's a beast to drive!!!

3. slownrusty

slownrusty Formula Junior

Oct 1, 2014
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Slow Rusty
    Very neat car!!
    But a few noteworthy things to add:
    1) This car is running CIS and there is no way CIS can support 600hp, maybe the engine internals can but in the current configuration you might see 400hp
    2) What Turbo is on the car?
    3) No mention of those awesome $8,000 Recaro C seats?
    4) No mention of those very rare Gotti-Etoile 3 piece wheels?
    5) What brakes are on this car? 930/917 or....?
    6) I assume the AC works?

PineChris likes this.
  4. Mang

Mang F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 11, 2007
    ta HO
    Full Name:
    Mike S.
    The rear suspension/exhaust setup is stellar!

I had this exact set of Gotti-Etoile wheels shod with uber rare original P-7 Pirelli’s years back. I acquired them for the old tires as they were Countach specs. Since sold them off. Got more for the old tires than the wheels, which thankfully fit classic BMW cars?

Cool 80’s style here!

5. Schulz308

Schulz308 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 21, 2014
    STL USA
    Love the 80s. GLWS

6. msdesignltd

msdesignltd F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    NYC. / E. Hampton
    Full Name:
    Michael
    WOW..Looks potent and deadly..
    also Looks like Gemballa Avalanche..
    Miami Vice all the way
    GLWS

7. AIR4C 1

AIR4C 1 Formula Junior

May 3, 2005
    Calgary, Alberta
    I have a Dyno report I can dig up showing 560 HP at about 4400 RPM on the new engine. It wasn't pushed beyond that being it's so new.

8. nismodrifter

nismodrifter Formula Junior

Jun 11, 2008
    YYC/YVR
    Full Name:
    Navdeep
    Those seats!!! GLWS!