Ferrari common Issues - Door Locks | FerrariChat

Ferrari common Issues - Door Locks

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by spiderscott, Dec 6, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. spiderscott

spiderscott Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2004
    Ratarossa HQ UK
    Full Name:
    Ratarossa
    Instead of writing up technical fixes as I have previously done on Fchat, I have started to film the repairs as I feel it visually helps and gives more information.

Whenever I face a common issue on my Ferraris I like to document it with the hope of helping out others in the future (this is certainly the case with my previous writes ups over the last 15 years.

Just uploaded a new video on my YouTube channel @Ratarossa showing a common issue I've faced on my 355s 360s and currently on my 456. Hope it helps someone out in the future.

Rjoselaw and whatheheck like this.
  2. Kevin Rev'n

Kevin Rev'n Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 29, 2009
    Honolulu
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Thank You! I try to take pictures and make informative posts when I am fixing things but a video is often superior. I wish I had the time to make videos. I love the font on your opening screen! Well Done!

spiderscott likes this.
  3. theunissenguido

theunissenguido Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2004
    Argent/Brasil
    Full Name:
    Guido
    Great videos....Scott. But I think with a camera on a fix statue you will have your 2 hands free to make movements. Will be better to watch.
    What whas wrong with it ?
    Keep going...
    Guido

4. spiderscott

spiderscott Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2004
    Ratarossa HQ UK
    Full Name:
    Ratarossa
    Thank Guido, great feedback. I will purchase a stand and start using it for the videos

The lock was jammed up on mine and the rod length was wrong so wouldn't let the car lock/unlock

theunissenguido likes this.