328 Service | FerrariChat

328 Service

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Fgannon, Nov 29, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Fgannon

Fgannon Rookie

May 19, 2018
    Full Name:
    Frank Gannon
    Does anyone recommend a mechanic to work on Ferrari's in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada? I have always had my 328 serviced here in Calgary at the dealership but now that I am moving to Edmonton, it appears at this point the best option is to ship the car to Calgary for its annual spring check up which is fine. Carlo and his team have always done a great job. This is a 16,000 mile 328 so I don't want to drive the car back to Calgary every spring.

2. seabass23

seabass23 Karting

Nov 6, 2016
    St Albert, Alberta
    Full Name:
    Matt
    In Edmonton, I'd recommend you contact Elegant Motors. Speak with Edward. He's independent but seems to be very well respected. I've done all my own maintenance since buying my 348, but I'd let him work on it.

As well, the new Edmonton Alfa Romeo/Maserati dealership is under the same ownership umbrella as Ferrari Alberta. I stopped by a few months ago and met their service manager. He stated that they will be set up to service Ferrari.

3. Fgannon

Fgannon Rookie

May 19, 2018
    Full Name:
    Frank Gannon
    Thanks for the note, I saw Elegant online but honestly it looked like he was working out of his personal garage which made me a bit nervous. Spoke to my buddy Carlo who owns Ferrari of Alberta, they will not be ready to service Ferrari for at least a year. And for the the older model cars like mine, could be longer

4. seabass23

seabass23 Karting

Nov 6, 2016
    St Albert, Alberta
    Full Name:
    Matt
    Yes, I believe Elegant does operate out of a residential address. It's unorthodox but I know for a fact that he has many loyal customers. It's on my list to drive over next summer, check out his operation, and meet him in person.

5. Fgannon

Fgannon Rookie

May 19, 2018
    Full Name:
    Frank Gannon
    thanks for engaging in this discussion. I plan to visit elegant next summer as well. However, this could present an opportunity for Carlo at FMOA to have this guy run the shop in Edmonton