For Sale - 1983 De Tomaso Pantera GT5 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

For Sale 1983 De Tomaso Pantera GT5

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by djmastro, Aug 24, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. godabitibi

godabitibi F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 11, 2012
    Papineauville, Quebec
    Full Name:
    Claude Laforest
    Correct parts can probably be found. Many of them were dressed up like this by first owner. The engine looked very dull in stock form. This is a nice car with the nicest color combo IMO.

2. cnpapa24

cnpapa24 F1 Rookie

Jan 19, 2014
    NOLA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Very cool car, but these don’t sell overnight. It’s going to take some patience. I would try to see if you can get it listed at one of the Scottsdale auctions. Bonhams would love something like this. Of course Gooding and RM would do well with it too.

3. djmastro

djmastro Rookie

Jan 6, 2017
    Ottawa, Canada
    Full Name:
    Christian
    The engine has been rebuilt, the cylinders were bored out slightly. It is the original block, you can verify the numbers match. I do have a sale pending at the moment but I will keep you in mind if it falls through.

4. FLORIDAsnakeEyes

FLORIDAsnakeEyes Formula 3

Jul 7, 2015
    Sarasota, Florida
    Full Name:
    OC
    Honestly wait it out. Raise the price. I don't own one, but if I did, wait till the right buyer comes.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

djmastro likes this.
  5. djmastro

djmastro Rookie

Jan 6, 2017
    Ottawa, Canada
    Full Name:
    Christian
    Price drop: 175,000 USD

I have another car incoming in a few weeks and don't have space. I'd rather sell the car now and not worry about storage.

6. Rostami6

Rostami6 Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 24, 2013
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Amir
    Im confused about the price. It started at 189000 and was gradually dropped to a no reserve eBay listing of 117500.
    Is it back to 175000 now?

7. djmastro

djmastro Rookie

Jan 6, 2017
    Ottawa, Canada
    Full Name:
    Christian
    Sorry it was a typo... 117,500 is the correct new price. Thanks for pointing that out.