For Sale - My storefront: Spare parts for many different models | Page 2 | FerrariChat

For Sale My storefront: Spare parts for many different models

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by StartedFromTheBottom, Jul 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mathewr

mathewr F1 Rookie
    Sponsor Rossa Subscribed

Dec 7, 2011
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Full Name:
    Ferrari Wheel Guru
    Carlo is a good guy and has some rare items. Good people.

2. yronZFF

yronZFF Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 21, 2009
    FIVE-O
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Carlo is absolutely a great guy!

I received the racing seats that he sent to me all the way to Honolulu in perfect condition! Extremely well protected with padding in wooden box.
    I did not know Carlo before this, but after communicating with him, I felt very confident and I went ahead with the purchase. He even saved me a lot of money by using his payment system.

Carlo (and his Dad) are truly good people! Thanks Carlo! Image Unavailable, Please Login

StartedFromTheBottom likes this.
  3. StartedFromTheBottom

StartedFromTheBottom Formula Junior
    BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    Proud to be part of the story keeping your 430 the most unique in the world Ron... this was probably the biggest shipping effort we ve ever taken. Seems like if the preparation is well even this is possible: shipping two racing seats around the whole world (Germany to Hawaii). The very open and friendly communication with Ron made me just feel like that he deserves this seats... here they go!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app