Mondials For Sale | Page 69 | FerrariChat

Mondials For Sale

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by 123howie, May 26, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rob

rob F1 Rookie

May 22, 2002
    Vt
    Should of read the whole ad first looks like it is at a dealer in Michigan. Grigio is a fantastic color.

WilyB likes this.
  2. 2cam

2cam Formula Junior

Aug 28, 2014
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    MikeS
    This one will be interesting to watch - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1990-ferrari-mondial-t . Limited production and a rare (and attractive) color combination. However, at first pass, it does have higher miles (for a Ferrari), its cosmetics are less than perfect, and it's due for a belt service. I'm kinda surprised that it already has a $26K bid.

2cam

3. Cadillacbart

Cadillacbart Formula Junior

Nov 26, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Full Name:
    John
    Awesome color and well photographed. I think it will do $38K even with the mileage. p.s. mine has 63K on it :)

paulchua likes this.
  4. ATLdoghouse

ATLdoghouse Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 3, 2016
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Cody L
    Great exterior color. There are issues on this car with paint, potential rust spots noted in the pics, and interior. I'd not consider it high mileage, but I'm biased in that regard having over 100k on my '89 t coupe. The Euro style side markers on the front left/right are a plus, the US versions are ~3 times larger. I'd guess a sale price between 37 and 42, depending on the reserve (it's not listed as 'no reserve' which means it has one).

paulchua likes this.
  5. theunissenguido

theunissenguido Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2004
    Argent/Brasil
    Full Name:
    Guido
    Some hot spots : driver door touches B pillar, front fog lights cracked $$$$, front panels do not have the right play one to one other...so maybe it did have an accident on the driver side before.

Guido

paulchua likes this.
  6. 2cam

2cam Formula Junior

Aug 28, 2014
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    MikeS
    It'll be interesting to see if the color combo and nice pics are able to overcome these other items. My call is low 30s (before BaT fee), but it IS on BaT after all - one never knows. It seems that rare/unique color combinations do well there.

2cam

7. WilyB

WilyB F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 23, 2007
    AZ
    Interesting, I was wondering about it as Switzerland has very strict car inspection rules and regulations. Color is beautiful, but I am prejudiced! :D

8. Temple

Temple Formula Junior

Jun 13, 2015
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Temple
    Every time I see your avatar Mike I think about what a beautiful example you got. It’s pretty much the exact car you were looking for: a fully sorted and driven(!!) driver. And in such good condition!! It looked like you could eat off the undercarriage even. Just perfect. And such a great shot (pic). I’m also so jealous; we started our journey on f-chat looking for a Mondial at about the same time. But you got yours already!! lol

Temple

2cam likes this.
  9. billh1963

billh1963 Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Apr 28, 2004
    Mid-state, South Carolina
    Full Name:
    Bill H
    Can't believe my blue car is up for sale again...lol

It really is a good car. I wish someone would just buy and drive the darn thing. I put a lot of money in that car and subsequent owners have made improvements as well. It's a great driver quality car. I told Karl I wanted a car that could be driven across the country and he got the car to that point. Based on Stephane's pictures the car has a happy life on the West Coast

10. billh1963

billh1963 Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Apr 28, 2004
    Mid-state, South Carolina
    Full Name:
    Bill H
    View attachment 2628787
    Drove the car last weekend....running great! It was a cool day so had the sunroof open and the windows down. The car gets lots of looks.....not only from the awesome good looks of the coupe but from the beautiful exhaust note.

She's hiding behind the blue 996 in this picture

Attached Files:

11. Scaledetails

Scaledetails F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 19, 2003
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Stephane
    Sorry, not for sale. I had a moment of insanity trying to make a deal on a TR, but common sense kicked in. LOL.

enzo360 likes this.
  12. Temple

Temple Formula Junior

Jun 13, 2015
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Temple
    I’m glad that’s in such good hands (and with such great company!!) lol I think about her often; really look forward to meeting her. Thanks for the update!!

Temple

13. 2cam

2cam Formula Junior

Aug 28, 2014
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    MikeS
    Hey Temple. It sounds like you have a good 3.2 lined up. It took 4 years for me to find the "right" car. After driving each variant, I decided that the 3.2 was the sweet spot and it had to be a Coupe if possible. There were several temptations along the way, but I decided to pass on each of them (except for the 3.2 cab on BaT that was in Houston - I would have been perfectly happy with that one - but lost out on the auction) and just be patient. I'm glad that I did. The right car finally came along.

2cam

14. roddyracer

roddyracer Karting

Mar 14, 2010
    Hello all can someone inform me as to how to list my 83 Mondial coupe for sale? Thanks Roddy Racer [email protected]

15. theunissenguido

theunissenguido Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2004
    Argent/Brasil
    Full Name:
    Guido
  16. roddyracer

roddyracer Karting

Mar 14, 2010
  17. roddyracer

roddyracer Karting

Mar 14, 2010
    Thanks Guido. I'll join & try. Not too proficient at this type of task

18. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    You know, this was the quote that really struck me.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Jeka, alexion and theunissenguido like this.
  19. ATLdoghouse

Silver Subscribed

Sep 3, 2016
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Cody L
  20. ATLdoghouse

Silver Subscribed

Sep 3, 2016
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Cody L
    paulchua likes this.
  21. Mark C Harvey

Mark C Harvey Karting

Jul 17, 2018
    West Hartford, Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Mark C Harvey
    gsfent and paulchua like this.
  22. Wade

Wade Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
    paulchua likes this.
  23. srephwed

srephwed F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 29, 2012
    street,md
    Full Name:
    fred brown
    Anyone else seen the 1985 Cabriolet in Canada on ebay ? shows 67,000 kilometers but gauges are not Celsius and bar. says no reserve and has been bid to around 20 or 22k three times I think. So is this non paying bidders or I ain't selling for less than 30? Not a bad looking car under the lights.

24. rob

rob F1 Rookie

May 22, 2002
    Vt