For Sale - 993 porsche | FerrariChat

For Sale 993 porsche

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by Andrew D., Oct 15, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Andrew D.

Andrew D. F1 Rookie

Jul 6, 2008
    Goodwood Ontario
    Full Name:
    Andrew D.
    #1 Andrew D., Oct 15, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
    993 Cabriotet about 65,000 miles. Aventurine green brick interior and brand new top. Originaly US car from Naples motorsport. bought my myself 15 years ago. Getting out of sports cars at age 76. There is NOTHING wrong with this car,Original paint,no accidents,engine and tranny out last year just to replace all seals,new plugs and factory plug wires. Now not a drop of oil leak.New clutch and tranny seals done at the same time and also release bearing and tranny and rear engine seals.Has roll bar-my head was woth more than my car with a cabriotet. New front carpets in rust. Never saw snow and only occasional rain.Asking $ 50,000 with a little negotiation room. Amm also selling my 456 manual in Swatters blue /tan interior,dash redone widow seals perfect,, Shedoni luggae and original wheels and tires included Car comes on Hammon wheels and muffler delete with Tubi exhaust-same reason asking $100,000 with a little negotiation room.Will sell both to the same buyer with more negotiation room. Really sorry to see them go ,they were my babies but my driving skills are less than before. Will help with shipping from Toronto TFX is a good company. Prices in USD, Ferrari chat member for years still will contribute to the forums. Thanks for all the help with the 456 while I made it perfect.

of2worlds and David_S like this.
  2. David_S

David_S F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    Mountains of WNC...
    Full Name:
    David S.
    I so very much wish you well with your sale.

I'd also hope you can provide some pictures of that 993 - That exterior and interior combo sounds amazing!

Todd308TR likes this.
  3. White rock

White rock Karting

Oct 23, 2013
    White Rock BC
    interested, pics please

4. cladd2000

cladd2000 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 18, 2005
    Green with brick red?

5. Smiles

Smiles F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 20, 2003
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Full Name:
    Matt F
    Not just any green.

Aventurine Green 993s have their own thread at RennList.

Matt

of2worlds likes this.
  6. vjd3

vjd3 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Vic
    The interior color is actually called "chestnut" ... it is more of reddish brown -- brick is not far off but without a pink tinge the way a fresh brick would have.

Aventurine green is really a unique color, not green in any way you would think of it, more of a deep metallic gray with blue-green tinges. It changes depending on the lighting.

Years ago -- 2000 or so -- I saw a 95 993 cabriolet for sale in Kansas City in that color combination, with the matching chestnut top. I wonder if it's the same car. It was very striking, especially if you want something unique. That car looked like this:

Image Unavailable, Please Login

11Rosso458 and of2worlds like this.
  7. Lovedmydino

Lovedmydino Karting

Feb 16, 2014
    Any more pictures of the car and interior

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

8. hlee96

hlee96 Rookie

Feb 3, 2018
    Full Name:
    Hoi Lee
    Interested in knowing more. How do you PM/DM here on FerrariChat?

thanks
    Lee

9. cgfen

cgfen Formula Junior

Jun 1, 2015
    vista ca
    Good luck with the sale.
    I initially thought you were asking $100K for the 993................................
    That would certainly leave some room for negotiation.

My fault for speed reading.