F458 Carbon Zone by Carbonio | Page 2 | FerrariChat

F458 Carbon Zone by Carbonio

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Carbonio, Jun 14, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kiryu

kiryu Formula Junior

Mar 28, 2016
    Los Angeles
    do u include the OEM decals with the 3 piece engine bay purchase?

2. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
    YES WE DO! Please look back a few posts on this thread or on our website for pics. Not only do we include the OEM decals at no charge but we also stock every year so that your decals can have the exact model year information for your car.

3. Melvok

Melvok F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 25, 2008
    Amersfoort, The Netherlands, Europe.
    Full Name:
    Mel
    I have the 3 CF parts in and it looks super !

I have no stickers ... and don't want them there. we all know the info so ...

4. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
    And here we are coming to a close for 2017 with just enough time left to finish what you've always wanted to do, or get ready to start fresh in the new year knocking things off your list. If you really want to make your engine bay pop this is the kit to have.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    More information and online ordering at: https://www.carbonio.com/Ferrari_458_Carbon_Zone_p/fer-458-ebz.htm

5. SDSferrari

SDSferrari Karting

Apr 2, 2014
    Southern California
    I purchased the Engine Bay Carbon Fiber Zone from Carbonio for my 458. Rob from Carbonio was gracious enough to offer to personally deliver and install the complete engine bay kit since I lived local to his business. Rob meticulously installed the panels, even transferring the rubber gaskets from the OEM panels to the new carbon fiber panels at my request. The fit of each part was perfect, and the finish and quality of the carbon fiber was excellent. The carbon fiber transforms an already beautiful engine bay into an even more spectacular one. And as an extra benefit, it is so easy to clean with just a wipe of a damp towel. It is my favorite mod that I have done, and Rob and Carbonio were great to work with. Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
  7. Oengus

Oengus F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

I so want this kit for my 458.....drool

8. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
    Chas this is one of the few mods that actually pay for themselves. If you price out full engine bay carbon parts from Ferrari it comes out to near $20K. We sell lots of these kits to dealers with low optioned cars because the added price at resale easily offsets the cost of the kit. If your car does not have carbon in the engine bay from factory you should turn a profit come resale time if you fit carbon to your engine bay now. These parts really don't age so you can reap all the benefits with no loss of capital ;)

sbenus and Oengus like this.
  9. Oengus

Oengus F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Yeah it’s a great deal IMO
    I may reach out to you next week. I assume you have 458 coupe kit in stock?
    Chas

10. aggiestckl

aggiestckl Karting

Jul 15, 2016
    Doylestown, PA
    Is there any price savings for ferrarichat members

Oengus likes this.
  11. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
    We do reserve a special pricing for F-Chat members. Please send us a PM and we'll extend to you a discount.

Kindly excuse that we do not post discounts openly on the forum because we want to offer these savings directly to registered F-Chat users.

12. aggiestckl

aggiestckl Karting

Jul 15, 2016
    Doylestown, PA
  13. 'Trust'

'Trust' Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 31, 2012
    Do you have carbon mirrors for a Speciale?

14. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
    This question comes up all the time and we are not sure what more we need to do to get the message out. YES we include the OEM engine bay decals with every carbon zone purchase. At checkout you need to select your model year of Ferrari 458 and we will then send you the correct decals for your year (the white decal is model year specific)

Check out the product page here:

458 Coupe: https://carbonio.com/collections/ferrari/products/ferrari-458-engine-bay-carbon-zone

458 Spider: https://carbonio.com/collections/ferrari/products/ferrari-458-spider-engine-bay-carbon-zone

YES all products are in stock, and YES we do ship worldwide

OEM perfect match carbon at a fraction of the OEM price

Here are some photos of the much desired engine bay decals:

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

15. JohnTz

JohnTz Karting

Jun 21, 2018
    Inverness, IL
    Full Name:
    John Tz
    Do you do a kit for the 488?

16. SVR

SVR Karting

Feb 9, 2017
    Moscow, Russia
    +1
    488 wait for it

17. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
    At present we only have a few bits (off catalogue) for the 488 that we made for a customer that had a spider. We have in stock some engine bay panels and an airbox lid but for the coupe we presently do not have an offering.

18. aggiestckl

aggiestckl Karting

Jul 15, 2016
    Doylestown, PA
  19. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
  20. nero corsa

nero corsa Karting

Apr 4, 2017
  21. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
    Our Fchat discount is specially reserved for anyone active on this site so please send us a PM to unlock your savings!